What's new

Discovery Glitched SP/Director Mode (Maybe Money Frozen or SPtoMP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D_KTR

D_KTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
☆ Information:

I do not know why, in the video, at (1min48) and (5m19) it misses part of the video where I load a recent activity then I disconnect Internet then I connect Internet.
However all the steps are below.

☆ STEPS:

1- From Story mode or Director mode, Press Options / Online and go to the Creator without accepting the message

2- In the interface menu of your PS4, find a recent activity and LAUNCH GTA ONLINE.

3- Accept the first message caused by creator and now you have a second alert caused by the recent activity, especially do not validate the second alert.

4- Go into the settings of your PS4, and Disable the Internet and activate the Internet again so you have to check and uncheck the internet connection.

5- After reconnecting your console to the internet, go back quickly to GTA and your screen will be frozen for a few seconds, YOU MUST FAST press PAUSE before the game is more frozen.

6- If you are in the Pause menu, stay on the map display for 15 seconds, this will bypass and bypass Rockstar error messages with a "Back to Story mode ..."

7- Press PAUSE again to remove the PAUSE menu and an alert caused by the recent activity will appear on your screen you MUST REFUSE it.

If all went well, you are now completely glitched between Story Mode, Online and Director mode.

If you realize the glitch from the director mode, and you use a SKIN and you activate the Godmode, you can import SKIN and Godmode with you!

If you load a backup the game will take you online, I let you imagine the many possibilities :smile:

I think it may be possible to find a SPtoMP or MONEY FROZEN with this flaw, I hope it was useful to you, and sorry for my bad English

O

OgamiTheFckinBird

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice one, why the hell didnt i think of this lol

G

GLITCH MASTER 3000

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Put the right save on and you've got yourself something very special

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Without a modded game save ..I'm not seeing how this can turn into frozen money

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
D_KTR D_KTR
Do you have the final steps to freeze money?
(I know you won't share the steps but can you at least confirm you can do it?)

G

GLITCH MASTER 3000

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Frozen money possible scene creater then do his steps thank me later

L

LuckyLuke777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Frozen money might be possible but spmp is a dead end here, tested a lot with this state... I think spmp might only work again if there is a way for full SP into creator. Or doing it from full story in DM.

S

SlapNuttz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What if you use a glitched out creator?? There’s been a certain way to bypass recent activity for Xbox by doing that. Might come in handy for this..

G

Gibswal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just keep going into creator after I deny the alert when I closed the pause menu

Sky Air

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I know what glitched you did and if so there is a more simple way of doing it (if it still works). From what I see I think you're at a dead end.

G

Gibswal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Me too...
I did get into the state one time loaded a save eventually got online nothing much happened but when I went to switch character something weird happened I got a black screen for about 5 seconds

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I too one time managed to get from story to online with the OP steps as he did in the video. After that I can't hit it now.

Took Glitch Master's comment and kinda ran with it...
Dug up the old DM props online/frozen money glitch from April...
At one point in those steps I swapped to this OPs steps and definitely had some weird stuff happen...
But ultimately every attempt resulted in being sent to Creator, NOT online.
Did my head in for a few hours using 2 consoles...I'm done testing for a bit LoL

G

Gibswal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I too one time managed to get from story to online with the OP steps as he did in the video. After that I can't hit it now.

At one point in those steps I swapped to this OPs steps and definitely had some weird stuff happen...
Did my head in for a few hours using 2 consoles...I'm done testing for a bit LoL
It seems like you load to creator if you don't reset your game after you try the steps weather or not you got into the glitched state Ive hit it a few times now.

D

Deranged_22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just keep going into creator after I deny the alert when I closed the pause menu
Yeah thats what happened to me the 7-8 times i tried this glitch lol

Last edited:
Meier10

Meier10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hit it second try from director mode to story I load a save and went online ... nice
Now I try it with the right save for special. .....

I hit it second try with the written steps from director mode to story I load a save and went online ... nice
Now I try it with the right save ....

J

JSamia

Reaction score
Sin$

I did same thing, kept pulling me into creator no matter what I did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register