What's new

Patched glitched pv. no icon, not on map. in bunker

X

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pull out car from MOC in the bunker, exit the car, pause, jobs.... choose a job that has invalid data (one that cant be played) accept to launch job. Message will pop up saying unable to load job. screen will glitch out slightly and load in weird at the docks. go to call for a car, you are too close to your PV. no icon on the map. the car is also not on the map. sometimes the pv symbol will not show up but your car is there and can still drive it, with this, that is not the case. the car is actually in the bunker still. If you go back and enter the bunker like i do at the end of the video, as soon as you load in, your pv spawns in on the map outside the bunker. Have not got to mess with this for i am rolling solo atm. just a lil something i found a few mins ago. video clip will be added shortly

F

FDZL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is interesting, I tried it and flew away from the docks, then my vehicle was available for delivery, I also requested my MOC to the docks, and there was no car in the back. Possibly the car is invisible somewhere in the dock region maybe idk.

S

scrabby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you try that with a friend on driver or passenger seat? Maybe possible gc2f?

K

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some one try to his but then get a car out and get you friend to sit in it then send them and invite to moc and see if it works

K

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ALso how do you hate an invalid job

M

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, how would we get a clrupptedjon that can't be played? Created our own that isn't finished or isn't rockstar verified or something?

F

FlipFTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, how would we get a clrupptedjon that can't be played? Created our own that isn't finished or isn't rockstar verified or something?
Just go to social club and add the same job he is using, comedy brawl is the job name.

X

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one I am using has a trigger in an invalid place witch does not allow you to start it

Just go to social club and add the same job he is using, comedy brawl is the job name.
Yup. I usually use it to get into the comedy club

Top Bottom