What's new

Solved Glitched/Modded money not registering

• Thread starter LegendaryMark
  • Start date
  • Views 333
L

LegendaryMark

Reaction score
I have a quick question. I have a lot of money on my account, it came through glitches and mod menus, and even though it is there it wont let me use it. What can I do about that?

T

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
You can try withdrawing some cash from the bank to your pocket, a million dollars or so and then re depositing it in the bank. I believe you are experiencing the insufficient funds bug that I have heard of and I have seen the above suggested as a fix for it.

Last edited:
L

LegendaryMark

Reaction score
Yes, that is exactly what its happening. I tried doing that and it still tells me the same thing :/

T

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Yes, that is exactly what its happening. I tried doing that and it still tells me the same thing :/
Try doing as much money as possible, don't just do a million, do a couple. It works for some and doesn't for others, I hope it does for you in the end.

R

Retribution

Dépaysement
Reaction score
Try doing as much money as possible, don't just do a million, do a couple. It works for some and doesn't for others, I hope it does for you in the end.

That’s what I did. I did like three to four million then deposited it all back into the bank and it resolved the issue.

E

ericjk185

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I logged in the other day, it said, rockstar adjusted my money and then it said it was negative but I still had all my money and I could buy things i can call insurance and claim a car, but I can't call my mechanic but when I withdraw 950 million dollars it's not negative, but I can't do anything like call my mechanic or claim a car. Or buy anything

R

Retribution

Dépaysement
Reaction score
When I logged in the other day, it said, rockstar adjusted my money and then it said it was negative but I still had all my money and I could buy things i can call insurance and claim a car, but I can't call my mechanic but when I withdraw 950 million dollars it's not negative, but I can't do anything like call my mechanic or claim a car. Or buy anything

That’s really strange. I haven’t encountered a problem like that yet.

L

LegendaryMark

Reaction score
So, I just went ahead and did a full recovery on my other character in the account with my menu and weirdly enough the money was registering there lol

***EDIT:

For someone else who is looking to do this, the best way is to buy a hangar and buy the RM-10 over and over again. Replace it with the first plane in your hangar and you would only have to press A three times and B twice. You can do this over and over until you go down to where you want to. Each RM-10 costs $5.91 million.

I hope this helps someone!

Last edited:
Top Bottom