What's new

Patched GLITCHED LOBBY, In a mission but not In IT!!

Z

ZKSchismo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I was in a lobby chasing some guys in my buzzard and I had my phone open.
I forgot that I had my phone out and spammed A like crazy.
Because of that it selected the first job in the job list.

Now as soon as I loaded in the job it kicked me out of the apartment saying host left.
As soon as I walk out, I see some guys standing there and kill him.

Now I noticed that I can see all the jobs on the map, even though my settings are set to hide all or show only 1 or 2.

Apparently the game still thinks I am in a mission, as I cannot access my CEO computer (and I am sure the MC too).

I can get into the CEO office and garages and even sell cars in the LSC. But cannot access the business related properties.

Let me know what u guys think.

Video for reference:

Last edited:
I

iRab 1888

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if you had someone join your lobby and invite you to their apartment would you be able to accept it on your phone

Z

ZKSchismo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if you had someone join your lobby and invite you to their apartment would you be able to accept it on your phone

hmm I am not sure, but a friend tried to join the lobby and it said "the person is in a mission" type of stuff.
So I don't think that would work, unfortunately due to connection problem I was not able to try a lot of things while in there.

N

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Reaction score
Best way to find out is to go to your pause menu and look through all your info and notifications. You can also have a friend check your status and see if it says your on a mission.

N

Native Pride 1988

Native Pride
Premium
Reaction score
Sounds like Lobby Glitch. If u destroy your own personal car and your personal car will spawn reappear as immediately. I can remember Lobby Glitch 2 years ago and year ago.

N

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Reaction score
Sounds like Lobby Glitch. If u destroy your own personal car and your personal car will spawn reappear as immediately. I can remember Lobby Glitch 2 years ago and year ago.
It's similar but that lobby has no icons on screen.

S

schitzotm

Contributor
Reaction score
Dude when these come around you need to drive a car out of your garage then walk back in. Drive another car out (one you dont care about) and see if the first one is still out there. If it is then drive the first one back in and get in the original first one again and repeat. Lol, you can fill every garage with the most expensive car you own then you need to find a way out of the session. Its been suggested to go to pause then creator.

Z

ZKSchismo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's similar but that lobby has no icons on screen.

Nicgore, I think I accidently turned on Hide option for all icons as you can see me do in the video. 
Dude when these come around you need to drive a car out of your garage then walk back in. Drive another car out (one you dont care about) and see if the first one is still out there. If it is then drive the first one back in and get in the original first one again and repeat. Lol, you can fill every garage with the most expensive car you own then you need to find a way out of the session. Its been suggested to go to pause then creator.

ohhh, well I had no experience with this type of glitch so I had no idea what to do.

will try and recreate it and see what happens.

Thanks a lot guys.

N

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Reaction score
Nicgore, I think I accidently turned on Hide option for all icons as you can see me do in the video. 

ohhh, well I had no experience with this type of glitch so I had no idea what to do.

will try and recreate it and see what happens.

Thanks a lot guys.
Sorry dude I was referring to the lobby lumbee was talking about. If you were in that lobby, you wouldn't have had any icons on your screen.

N

Native Pride 1988

Native Pride
Premium
Reaction score
Sorry dude I was referring to the lobby lumbee was talking about. If you were in that lobby, you wouldn't have had any icons on your screen.
Yea that lobby glitch. That surprised still working. I never forgot R patched lobby glitch year ago.

N

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Reaction score
Yea that lobby glitch. That surprised still working. I never forgot R patched lobby glitch year ago.
Yeah just put a R* stunt race in a playlist and launch from within CEO. Step 2 is getting unstuck.

N

Native Pride 1988

Native Pride
Premium
Reaction score
Yeah just put a R* stunt race in a playlist and launch from within CEO. Step 2 is getting unstuck.
Thats awesome and glad it working for u :thumbsup:

Z

ZKSchismo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So guys if u don't mind me asking. What can we do when inside a glitched lobby? As in what are the possibilities?

Top Bottom