What's new

Patched Glitched in friends facility

W

WickedWonders

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After the solo recent activity into cockpit dupe was patched, I figured I'd give it a shot using my friends facility and avenger. Same thing happened.
So I then decided to try again with his avenger only when I reached the cockpit door I would first accept the doomsday text from Lester then spammed X to try to get cockpit.
It put me in friends hiest room but when I went to his garage portion, all his cars were gone and we couldn't see eachother. But his avenger was still there.

Not sure what can be done, if anything. But who knows...
Enjoy

K

KMBBO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
was it your doomsday heist or an invite to someone else's?
this intrigues me bc its almost like a facility merge happened... wonder if your friend hopped in a car would the car become visible??

W

WickedWonders

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was the Doomsday Heist invite from Lester. So technically your job but it put me in my friends facility. None of his cars were there though only his Avenger

X

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have found that if you go into your friends avenger while he is in there and exit the avenger to his facility while he is still in there, none of the cars will show up with out doing any kind of glitch. when he exits the avenger, all his cars will load in instantly...

Top Bottom