What's new

Patched GLITCHED DAILY SELL LIMIT SPECULATION DISCUSSION

E

el doge4234

Reaction score
Sin$
Look I don't know what happened but I don't know how but when I was doing a GC2F glitch I glitched the daily sell limit after for some reason I got dup detected for no reason I followed thru with on how to avoid it with making sure not to sell b2b and to always change the plate. before I went to selling 7 to 6 to 5 then to 1 but then after I got it back to 2 then I could sell 3 then a couple hours later I checked to see if I could sell and it would. when I was doing the gc2f glitch me and another dude glitched out and entity and it counted as my personal vechial but couldn't put it in any garage so I destroyed it and but a bike in the moc after that I went to see if I could sell a car sold 1 that day and only could sell 1 then it went back to 2 for some reason and reverted a level because after selling it I waited a hour later and sold another car and I didn't have to wait 60 hours. I don't know how I did it but if any could look into the next gc2f glitch and try this only if your dup detected,

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It sounds like you were a level just before the highest... you may have dirty dupes... can you change plates?

E

el doge4234

Reaction score
Sin$
It sounds like you were a level just before the highest... you may have dirty dupes... can you change plates?
no because I was just at selling one a day because i waited 30 hour then after waited 7 min after selling a car got hit with it selling one a day

S

silversun

Reaction score
Sin$
Can u tell me which gc2f method did u use? If possible give me the link. I think i can help

Top Bottom
Login
Register