• Thread starter BaccaBeast413
  • Start date
  • Views 8,364
BaccaBeast413

BaccaBeast413

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not working on ps3..have u done this glitch more than once?
Yes I messed with it for over 2 hours. Try messing with outfits and new clothing. 
I'm trying
could you post a picture or video please
I'm trying dude but I'm not near my consoles so I can't! Steps can tell you what to do exactly

dab

dab

<o/
End of the Year 2018 End of the Year 2017 Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd say this is busted..... No one can confirm,and I've tried this for to long. Either there is a missing step or it's a one time thing!! 360

lil_whoodie

lil_whoodie

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah thats why i asked if it was done more than once, and i actually meant as in different sessions not ina the same one because the session couldv been glitched..it happened to me before, where the session was trippy as f*** nd then i went to change clothing i lost my arms..so im sure this was luck

Hytar

Hytar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had glitched outfits once just right after Ill gotten gains update. I think this was just random bug like it was to me. I could not reproduce it.

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Are we all paying attention? After every DLC, update, patch...yadda yadda... There are holes everywhere. Some can be replicated by everyone, some on certain platforms, and some are a "one n done'r stunner."

Try everything. Anything. Lobby hop. Purchasable hovers. Mission glitches. Explosions. I'd bet we don't catch half the glitches that bug out in the game.

Top Bottom
Login
Register