What's new

Patched Glitched cars from Bennys merge (Backless coquette, no turret insurgent, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tails_prower_2040

tails_prower_2040

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How would I keep the original wheels on a Vigilante but apply worn paint to the car?

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How would I keep the original wheels on a Vigilante but apply worn paint to the car?
You can't do i don't think. Even with default rim donor, the rims would just transfer for me so i had to use charles to put my wheels right.

tails_prower_2040

tails_prower_2040

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't do i don't think. Even with default rim donor, the rims would just transfer for me so i had to use charles to put my wheels right.

Thanks for the reply.

I found the answer myself through experiments but I had a Worn Pure Black/Chrome car which I used to transfer
the paint and upgrades to the minivan.

Glitched out the Minivan and then changed the wheels back to Chrome Stock, the Vigilante kept it's stock tires.

zeros_and_ones

zeros_and_ones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
anyone else have their glitchy parts revert back to normal?
My glitched kuruma and my tyrant spoiler reverted to normal.. the crazy thing is that I had them before this merge

R

Rdka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the reply.

I found the answer myself through experiments but I had a Worn Pure Black/Chrome car which I used to transfer
the paint and upgrades to the minivan.

Glitched out the Minivan and then changed the wheels back to Chrome Stock, the Vigilante kept it's stock tires.
Hi my friend, what car do you have on worn pure black please ? Thank you

GoldCraze25

GoldCraze25

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
anyone else have their glitchy parts revert back to normal?
My glitched kuruma and my tyrant spoiler reverted to normal.. the crazy thing is that I had them before this merge
You might have accidentally forgot to leave the workshop while doing the merge glitch. They shouldn’t revert back to normal.

Still Game

Still Game

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi my friend, what car do you have on worn pure black please ? Thank you

If you want to get Worn colours on your cars with this glitch use the Rusty cars.

All Rusty cars are Worn colours.

For example, there is a Worn Black (Primary & Secondary) rusty surfer that spawns at the police station in Sandy Shores.

ZVJXgCf.png

Last edited:
M

Mclomo100

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a current job for ps4. The one I had just disappeared.

R

R4TED_MONTR4L

Reaction score
Sin$
If you want to get Worn colours on your cars with this glitch use the Rusty cars.

For example, there is a Worn Black (Primary & Secondary) rusty surfer that spawns at the police station in Sandy Shores.

ZVJXgCf.png
I tried to apply a 3D color to a pre Benny’s voodoo and it came out 3d not worn

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried to apply a 3D color to a pre Benny’s voodoo and it came out 3d not worn
You changed the texture from worn to 3d when you did that. Still, when you find the cars, they have a worn texture.

DabuNon

DabuNon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Stallion

Merged 3D paint + Yankton to Issi Classic
Upgrade to Nightmare Issi
Merge Nightmare Issi to Stallion

Takes off roof and the black convertible part, leaving a clean flat rear dash.

R

R4TED_MONTR4L

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone send me a link of the cars extra body parts

DabuNon

DabuNon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, it's there a list of vehicles with hidden liveries?

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$

ZVJXgCf.png

Thats a sneaky one, since it isnt even black when you compare in the matte paints... Its more like between grey and light grey or something like that... Sucks that they dont have painted rims aswell, but oh well, cant get it all I guess =)

tails_prower_2040

tails_prower_2040

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea that’s it thanks a lot

Anyone know how I can save the cup and any other extra parts

Usually most are wanting to get rid of trash!

If you do want to save it you basically need to merge the car with another that has something in those slots.

So if the cup is extra 1 you need to have something in the extra 1 spot on the car your merging with, it's a bit
difficult to explain but hopefully that makes sense!

CerebralAzAzAn

CerebralAzAzAn

Reaction score
Sin$
Yup, just got a invisible turret insurgent pickup by:

1. Merging an untouched (so no weapon upgrades) apocalypse impaler to the RC car
2. Merging that onto the Insurgent

Let's keep 'em coming bois

And yes, the gun fires lol
I simply merged me specter custom with my insurgent and got the invisible turret

X

xSKARFACEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You will need a magic spot to do this Merge the Vigilante with the car you want the worn paint from it will also take the rims from that car dont worry they can be removed
Now do the solo dupe and dupe it into your magic spot once the car is in your magic spot find new session or go to creator and start a invite only when you return the car will lose all its upgrades including the wheels but it will keep the paint
Now dupe it again to save it and remove it from your magic spot and your done

C

CaprizJan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You will need a magic spot to do this Merge the Vigilante with the car you want the worn paint from it will also take the rims from that car dont worry they can be removed
Now do the solo dupe and dupe it into your magic spot once the car is in your magic spot find new session or go to creator and start a invite only when you return the car will lose all its upgrades including the wheels but it will keep the paint
Now dupe it again to save it and remove it from your magic spot and your done
Question,, im trying to make a magic spot, if the car's plate turned blank, is it magic spot or not? Thanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register