Patched Glitch With the m.o.c could be a dup or gctf glitch

• Thread starter Modz_Lozt
  • Start date
  • Views 636
M

Modz_Lozt

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I will tell you about a glitch that I found a few minutes ago it takes you into the mobile operating center by bugging like the last gctf and when you reappear in the m.o.c you will see two cars g Required: m.o.c g Step1: You must be in Free Sight Mode it'll help you for the glitch Step2: Order your m.o.c Step3: Put any car in your m.o.c Step4: Take an other car go at your m.o.c press the ps button and join a friend Step5: When you will see the loading press the right button and press X two times and O for cancel the third alert f if some one can use it for do a dup or gctf -_-

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Can u get in one of the cars? Is one of the cars still listed in the garage car two came from? What happens when u change to vehicle workshop do vehicles split in both bays? Can u get in the cars after change moc?

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I have found this bug 2 week ago and no glitch found with that...

Richard Noe

Richard Noe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I will tell you about a glitch that I found a few minutes ago it takes you into the mobile operating center by bugging like the last gctf and when you reappear in the m.o.c you will see two cars g Required: m.o.c g Step1: You must be in Free Sight Mode it'll help you for the glitch Step2: Order your m.o.c Step3: Put any car in your m.o.c Step4: Take an other car go at your m.o.c press the ps button and join a friend Step5: When you will see the loading press the right button and press X two times and O for cancel the third alert f if some one can use it for do a dup or gctf -_-
Ya i found that too, pretty cool, go to titan if a job, then quit the job really quick, it'll spawn unfroze next to the moc, moc will me open and trailer is empty and your otr, don't go into LCS, you will loose the glitch.

Top Bottom
Login
Register