Votes: 15 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
R

RomAmoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, here is a glitch solo after patch.

This glitch at many founder saw the number of after patch find and saw that do not know who to really create what I will put the source of the very first founder.

Tutofacilefrance: https://www.youtube.com/user/TutoFacileFrance

Founder of these two new methods, Kawasaki and RomAmoR: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClnP25Wkc6iApfZH_218UOw

Need

Method 1:
- Full complex with vehicle you want to delete and the car that you want duplicated with custom plate
- Street vehicle

Methode 2 :
- Full complex with vehicle you want to delete
- Car that you want duplicated with custom plate
- Street vehicle

Steps

PATCH - Méthode Glitch with Street vehicle

1. Grab a streetcar
2. Drive the streetcar to the complex, black alert message will pop up
3. Go to your dashboard (PS Button, Xbox Button or POS1 on PC)
4. Go back to GTA and open your menu interaction when the yellow circle pop up
5. Drive onto the roof of your complex
6. Accelerate and as soon as you leave the roof of your facility close the interaction menu
7. The black facility is full message should come up while you drive in the background
8. Accept the alert and drive to the facility, you will get sucked in instantly
9. Cancel the vehicle replacement

Methode 1

10. Get in the car you want duplicated
11. press accelerator to drive this car out. Once outside, press y/triangle once to get out and then again to get back in.
12. Complex full popup, confirm and drive the car 1 km from the complex then back
13. Enter the complex, confirm the message and replace the vehicle you no longer want

Resume from step number 1.
Quit the game or change the character to save the vehicle

Methode 2

10. Get in a car
11. press accelerator to drive this car out. Once outside, press y/triangle once to get out and then again to get back in.
12. Kill you and order the vehicle you want duplicated
13. Block the vehicle door and check that it teleports you into the vehicle
14. Exit the vehicle and register in a motorcycle club
15. Move the cursor to "Return vehicle" and press Triangle / Y and confirm "Return vehicle"
16. Enter the complex, confirm the message and replace the vehicle you no longer want.

Resume from step number 1.
Quit the game or change the character to save the vehicle

French Video Méthode 1 :

French Video Méthode 2 :

English Video Méthode 1 :

Last edited:
I

IamReflex

Reaction score
Thnx, will try it. I used the other method so far where you use a Pegasus vehicle, block the doors of your elegy to put it back in storage but stay in the car.

R

RomAmoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thnx, will try it. I used the other method so far where you use a Pegasus vehicle, block the doors of your elegy to put it back in storage but stay in the car.
This methode is more easy for me !

R

RithBella

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These methods seem to be easier:smile:

I

IamReflex

Reaction score
This methode is more easy for me !
Yes it seems so. Although if you got the hang of it the other one is also fast. I got the most north facility and can block my doors under the sign at the dirtroad. Driving away takes as long I think.

G

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
step 10 is not clear. Are you saying that while in your facility after step 9, you sit in one of the cars you want to dupe and then get back out and walk to the exit circle? IS the car you sit in the one that will dupe?

G

GlitchSquad

Reaction score
step 10 is not clear. Are you saying that while in your facility after step 9, you sit in one of the cars you want to dupe and then get back out and walk to the exit circle? IS the car you sit in the one that will dupe?

In the video he gets into a Retro Custom out of the facility and spams triangle while driving out..

G

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
In the video he gets into a Retro Custom out of the facility and spams triangle while driving out..
so he gets into a retro elegy that is in his facility hits gas to drive out and then spams triangle/Y?

I

IamReflex

Reaction score
Ok i tryed some times and can't get it to work. If I exit with the vehicle and spam triangle he gets out, gets in and I get the screen but he also gets out again. When I drive away and come back it just puts my elegy inside again but no dupe. Probably it's all about when you stop spamming triangle but it's harder then the other method for me.

G

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
ok. I was finally able to watch it. I am going to clean up that step to make it clearer. Not sure this is any faster then the block in method because you have to drive quite far away and then back.

G

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
anyone else get this working? So far no one other than OP claims that it works.

I

IamReflex

Reaction score
anyone else get this working? So far no one other than OP claims that it works.
Still juggling with the timing of the y/triangle at exit. To long and he gets out again while seeing the screen. To short and the screen won't popup. Can't confirm that it works untill we know it does when he gets the black screen and stays in the car.

G

GlitchSquad

Reaction score
Still juggling with the timing of the y/triangle at exit. To long and he gets out again while seeing the screen. To short and the screen won't popup. Can't confirm that it works untill we know it does when he gets the black screen and stays in the car.

Yeah I got the same problem.. after getting out with the retro and spamming triangle I don't get the black screen

Z

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I duped a tank with this method before the patch...

I believe this glitch (method1 ) was posted a couple of days ago but thread deleted

I

IamReflex

Reaction score
I can't reproduce at first I got the black screen but he stepped out and didn't dupe. Now I even don't get the screen anymore. I can't say it doesn't work but it isn't a better method then the other one posted. As its difficult and sometimes doesn't work.

G

GlitchSquad

Reaction score
Got it to work, don't spam triangle, just press it once to get out of the car and then once to get back in again

Z

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got it to work, don't spam triangle, just press it once to get out of the car and then once to get back in again

Yes that was it exactly!!!

That was how I duped the tank.

Dont spam indeed, press once and look closely at your character

G

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
ok. I will change the tutorial

Top Bottom