• Thread starter adid4s
  • Start date
  • Views 31,099
adid4s

adid4s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's been some theories on how to do this, but no full proof way to do it, until now, I'm on xbox one, but this should work across all consoles, please comment if not

WHAT YOU NEED

*Saved outfit with bandana on

*you need to have purchased ear rings before

*an invite to a heist set-up (note. This set-up mission must allow you to select a bandana as your mask, some do and some don't) the 3 I used were
Series A Coke
Series A Weed
Prison break plane
I'm sure there's more

WHAT TO DO

1. Accept heist setup mission

2. In the outfit selection screen, pick any outfit, and pick bandana as your mask (I always use the paisley bandana) but picking bandana is the important part

3. Complete the set-up (must complete or won't work)

4. Afterwards you'll spawn into an online session, then immediately go to the interaction menu, select inventory, then select accessories and quickly toggle on and off your ear rings

That's it, if done correctly the glasses will dissappear, at this point you'll only be wearing the bandana and hat, if you would like to remove the hat afterwards you can using the glitch I posted before

**but make sure you save your outfit that you just made with the glasses off before attempting to remove the hat

I tried different things to do this glitch and it only worked when I did exactly as I just explained, 100% of the time , before posting I did this successfully 3 times

Im not the founder of removing the hat, I'm not the first to remove the glasses, but I believe im the first to have a 100% of the time working tutorial so please credit me

20150731_153924.html

Last edited:
The True Hyde

The True Hyde

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can you change your earrings in the store? last gen doesn't have the option in the interaction menu.

adid4s

adid4s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can you change your earrings in the store? last gen doesn't have the option in the interaction menu.

I seen someone say that on last gen you can just take the glasses off in the store but I'm not sure how this would translates into last gen

vicky clark

vicky clark

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi can u do a vidio please because i tryed it but it took my bandana off and kepted the glassess on please help

adid4s

adid4s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi can u do a vidio please because i tryed it but it took my bandana off and kepted the glassess on please help

What console are you on?
And which set up mission did you do?
Were you wearing the bandana in the mission?

adid4s

adid4s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am on xb1 and yes i was wearing bandana i did flecca bank

OK well maybe try getting an invite to the set up missions I listed, and when you're done with the setup try using the A button to change earing's instead of left or right 
I'll try my best to get a video done if people really need it

vicky clark

vicky clark

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Me and my mate tryed it on prison break PLANE still no luck please help my chareter looks like a puff with these glassess HELP

FANvonFCBARCA

FANvonFCBARCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Equip the Bandana Mask then go to any Clothing Store and to the Glasses/Hat Section remove the Glasses/Hat this is much easier and faster

B

Boberino

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks adid4s. Though it doesn't seem to work for the green bandana when I tried it. It completely removes it and leaves my character with a different generic face. The black paisley works for sure.

adid4s

adid4s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks adid4s. Though it doesn't seem to work for the green bandana when I tried it. It completely removes it and leaves my character with a different generic face. The black paisley works for sure.

No problem, keep trying with the green, because I've done this glitch with the green bandana, yellow, and the black skull one

vicky clark

vicky clark

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can u do a video plz wen i do it it takes my bandana off and keeps my glassess and hat on looks gay

Top Bottom
Login
Register