What's new

Patched [Glitch]How to get any proficiency on any gun/secondaries.

• Thread starter Techleaks
  • Start date
  • Views 21,143
T

Techleaks

Reaction score
Sin$
This means you can get the Speed proficiency from Snipers/LMGs and the Damage proficiency from Shotguns on ANY gun. This also works with secondaries.​
So first off you need an Overkill Pro class.​
Make 2 Sniper or Shotgun classes and put either speed or damage on both of them.​
Next make a class with NO proficiency at all.​
Now start up the game, have the overkill class on and kill yourself and change your class to the other class you made.​
Simple as that, you now have what ever proficiency the overkill class had on any gun with no proficiency.​
Pretty sure I'm the first to find this, so please, give credit to "Tech" if you post this anywhere.​
Video here.​
Thank you Techtakedown for making that video.​

ForeverLoading

ForeverLoading

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It works! It turns the USP into a 2 hit kill to the foot from a 3 hit kill. Testing it with primaries now.

Monopolyman

Monopolyman

PC Gamer and Tech Enthusiast
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Tutorial Creator Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
How long does it stick? A single life?
This. If it is only one life it would suck.But if it carried over deths it would be god. Damage + MSR = No Hitmarker.

T

Techleaks

Reaction score
Sin$
It's sticks for the rest of the game. Tested.

It sticks on ALL your secondaries no matter the class and only on primaries with no proficiency.

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
So whatever is on the top gun on the overkill class will be on the primary weapon, and whatever is on the second, will be on the secondary weapon for the 2nd class?

This is actually very sweet.

Paradoxium

MetaSuperior

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not quite sure I understand, create the two classes, both with overkill? Then have a 2 snipers or shotgun classes and switch from the shotgun/sniper class to the overkill classes?

TehKitteh

TehKitteh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel like this might be a really useful glitch but it needs to be explained better. Maybe even a video tutorial is needed.

Me just being curious here, if I were to do this glitch with the Shotgun Damage proficiency on let's say a Sniper. Would that basically mean no hit markers, ever? And it lasts throughout the game? And do I need Overkill Pro on the class with the gun I'm going to be using this glitch on?

ForeverLoading

ForeverLoading

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
The hard part is unlocking damage for 2 shotguns. D:

O

oBLACKIE CHANoo

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
This doesn't work, although it is hard to read and follow instructions written in gibberish.

T

Techleaks

Reaction score
Sin$
This doesn't work, although it is hard to read and follow instructions written in gibberish.
It's hard to follow directions I guess. Goodluck baking a cake or something rofl.

I feel like this might be a really useful glitch but it needs to be explained better. Maybe even a video tutorial is needed.

Me just being curious here, if I were to do this glitch with the Shotgun Damage proficiency on let's say a Sniper. Would that basically mean no hit markers, ever? And it lasts throughout the game? And do I need Overkill Pro on the class with the gun I'm going to be using this glitch on?
Yes, no hitmarkers. No you don't need overkill on the class you want the proficiency on.

I'm not quite sure I understand, create the two classes, both with overkill? Then have a 2 snipers or shotgun classes and switch from the shotgun/sniper class to the overkill classes?
It's simple, there's like 3 steps just read it and THINK.

So whatever is on the top gun on the overkill class will be on the primary weapon, and whatever is on the second, will be on the secondary weapon for the 2nd class?

This is actually very sweet.
Yes, and gratz on 1337 posts haha.

Hatsune Miku

Please Spank Me

Getting There
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
This means you can get the Speed proficiency from Snipers/LMGs and the Damage proficiency from Shotguns on ANY gun. This also works with secondaries.

So first off you need an Overkill Pro class.

Make 2 Sniper or Shotgun classes and put either speed or damage on both of them.

Next make a class with NO proficiency at all.

Now start up the game, have the overkill class on and kill yourself and change your class to the other class you made.

Simple as that, you now have what ever proficiency the overkill class had on any gun with no proficiency.

Pretty sure I'm the first to find this, so please, give credit to "Tech" if you post this anywhere.

Wow I'll have to test this out once I unlock the required stuff. I am slighty confused as to what I do though so correct me on this.

So I make 4 classes:
-One class with Overkill pro
-Two classes with Damage/Speed
-One class without a proficiency (the class I want to put Damage/Speed on?)

Then when the game starts, I choose the Overkill Pro class, kill myself, then change my class to the class WITHOUT a proficiency and I'll have Speed/Damage?

And wouldn't this work with the "Range" proficiency too?

Y

yankeefan4477

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't work. Well, kinda - it works for Kick and stuff but not Damage / Speed.

Top Bottom
Login
Register