What's new

Patched [Glitch]How to get any proficiency on any gun/secondaries.

• Thread starter Techleaks
  • Start date
  • Views 21,142
T

Techleaks

Reaction score
Sin$
I think he said forever...
Yeah, lasts until the end of the game on your secondary. Pretty sick imo.

N

NillaWafer774

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It would be so baws if Damage on the MK14 would make it a 1 hit kill

Moodzy

Moodzy

Reaction score
Sin$
Not my fault most people need a 20 step tutorial for 3 simple steps. I could care less if the idiots can't follow directions. Thanks for the vid Techtakedown, explains it nicely.

This means you can get the Speed proficiency from Snipers/LMGs and the Damage proficiency from Shotguns on ANY gun. This also works with secondaries.​
So first off you need an Overkill Pro class.​
Make 2 Sniper or Shotgun classes and put either speed or damage on both of them.​
Next make a class with NO proficiency at all.​
Now start up the game, have the overkill class on and kill yourself and change your class to the other class you made.​
Simple as that, you now have what ever proficiency the overkill class had on any gun with no proficiency.​

No I'm pretty sure it is your fault. First it isn't in 3 simple steps, and second your wording is confusing. You said "Make 2 Sniper or Shotgun classes" now to the average person this means 2 separate classes not a class with 2 shotguns or snipers. So don't call other people idiots when you can't form a grammatically correct sentence.

S

superside2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so if you had damage on your xm25 launcher would that do more damage?
or maybe you could do range kind of point less on a launcher though.

OMGurHeadsGone

OMGurHeadsGone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Btw, I would just like to clear this up. This glitch only gives your secondary weapon the proficiency that you have on the second weapon on your over-kill class.

You CAN put a proficiency on your primary weapon, it doesn't mess up the glitch. It's actually kinda cool, every time you spawn when your perks and proficiency appears in the bottom right corner, if you cycle between your primary and secondary you actually see the proficiency chance back and forth lol.

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO GET DAMAGE ON AN ASSAULT RIFLE, OR ANY OTHER PRIMARY WEAPON FOR THAT MATTER.

I did a bit of testing, and even if your class has overkill your secondary primary still won't get the proficiency of the first class, only actual secondary weapons work (pistol, smg pistols).

However, it is quite nice to have speed on my fmg's in search as it allows me to rush faster than everyone else :wink:

Without Refills

Without Refills

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you did this the first round of search and destroy, would it stick the following rounds? Or does this only work in respawn game modes?

T

Techleaks

Reaction score
Sin$
No I'm pretty sure it is your fault. First it isn't in 3 simple steps, and second your wording is confusing. You said "Make 2 Sniper or Shotgun classes" now to the average person this means 2 separate classes not a class with 2 shotguns or snipers. So don't call other people idiots when you can't form a grammatically correct sentence.
Like I said, many people figured it out. I could care less for the select few that can't help themselves.

NO GOD

NO GOD

Only Me
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I would just like to clarify that this can be done alot more simple than previously explained.

1. Create a class (Class A) with overkill, and pick the secondary weapon with the proficiency you will want on your pistol/machine pistol. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT THE PRIMARY WEAPON/PROFICIENCY IS.

2. Create the class (Class B) with the pistol/machine pistol you will want to use.

3. At the start of the match, pick Class A first. Before the timer even runs down to start the match you can simply switch to Class B and it will work. There is NO need to kill yourself. You will know that it worked by switching to your secondary weapon after you get killed for the first time and respawn, it will say the proficiency that is on the gun.

TehKitteh

TehKitteh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or I can just accept that all my friends understood when I sent it to them and just a few slow people couldn't

Never have I seen such ignorance. No one is going to mark you as a bad tutorial creator, it is a good glitch and now it's now written out well with a video too. You did edit it a few times since your original post and it still confused people, but you fixed it.

Never feed people who anger you over the internet. It's pointless.

Top Bottom
Login
Register