What's new

Patched [Glitch]How to get any proficiency on any gun/secondaries.

• Thread starter Techleaks
  • Start date
  • Views 21,141
J

jbeezy00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To tell the truth I dnt see any effect can someone inv me to their game my gmertag is faratlz

ForeverLoading

ForeverLoading

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You can tell if it works if when you first spawn, look under your perks. It shows your proficiency.

Vexx

Vexx

N'importe qui
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
Niiiice. I'm surprised not many people are liking his post :mad:. It seems not many people know about the GIANT GREEN BUTTON that shows appreciation for that the user posted.

ForeverLoading

ForeverLoading

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't need overkill, all you need is a shotgun with damage. Just spawn with any class that has a shotgun with damage, kill yourself, then switch to your normal class and your secondary has damage on it!

J

jbeezy00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can tell if it works if when you first spawn, look under your perks. It shows your proficiency.
Well I still don't see it. look my first class is a shotgun with damage, extreme conditioning, overkill pro and a frag to kill myself when I first get into a game and my second class is a p 90 no profiency with a pistol and when I get into a game and do the following steps there is no difference at all Can u tell me exactly how you set your classes up

T

TechTakedown

Reaction score
Sin$
Alright this doesn't seem to work for me. Someone please tell me what I am doing wrong...

I have a Sniper Class with Overkill. Both primaries are Snipers with Speed.

Create a UMP class with no proficiency on either primary or secondary.

I start the game and set my class with overkill. I kill myself and then quickly switch to my UMP class.

I do not see any proficiency below the perks....

What am I doing wrong?

I figured it out, it only works on secondary weapons though...

T

TechTakedown

Reaction score
Sin$
Here is a video on how to do it. Hope this helps!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo_EvjsxKbI

The Hybrid

The Hybrid

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks Takedown, atleast the video doesn't explain the glitch like everyone knows what it's talking about and then get mad when no one knows what to do.

OMGurHeadsGone

OMGurHeadsGone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Damage proficiency with any machine pistol is like alway's 3-4 shots Rofl! nice Glitch it's sad it's hard to get Damage for the Shotty :frown:

also Enjoy your Halo:CE Pistol lol 2 shots.

akimbo fmg9 + damage profiency = i jizzed in my pants!

ForeverLoading

ForeverLoading

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
For anybody who is still confused:

- - - CLASS ONE - - -
(Any Shotgun) with (Any Attachment) and (Damage Proficiency)
Secondary does not matter. Should have grenade to kill self.

- - - CLASS TWO - - -
(Any gun)
Secondary must be something that isn't a launcher. You could have overkill and make it a primary weapon, or have a pistol or machine pistol. Make sure this gun doesn't have any proficiency on it.

TUTORIAL: Kill yourself with class one, then switch to class two. Your secondary now has Damage on it, which makes it stronger.

xBreakneck

xBreakneck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For anybody who is still confused:

- - - CLASS ONE - - -
(Any Shotgun) with (Any Attachment) and (Damage Proficiency)
Secondary does not matter. Should have grenade to kill self.

- - - CLASS TWO - - -
(Any gun)
Secondary must be something that isn't a launcher. You could have overkill and make it a primary weapon, or have a pistol or machine pistol. Make sure this gun doesn't have any proficiency on it.

TUTORIAL: Kill yourself with class one, then switch to class two. Your secondary now has Damage on it, which makes it stronger.

Thanks, will be using this when I get striker w/ damage. >:biggrin:

EDIT :Can't get it to work with one shotty with damage, are you sure you only need one on the first class?

J

Jtrangel904

Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find! Thinks someone should make a video tutorial for it though!

T

Techleaks

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks Takedown, atleast the video doesn't explain the glitch like everyone knows what it's talking about and then get mad when no one knows what to do.
Not my fault most people need a 20 step tutorial for 3 simple steps. I could care less if the idiots can't follow directions. Thanks for the vid Techtakedown, explains it nicely.

Top Bottom
Login
Register