• Start date
  • Views 21,226
gta5astuces

gta5astuces

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HELLO GUYS ESCUSE MY ENGLISH BUT I’M A FRENCH GUYS :wink:
Today I will show you guys a new glitch to have the Police and the Dustman outfit with the help of 2 friends :wink:

text tutorial :

1) you have to lunch the VERSUS "CAMIONNAGE À RISQUE", put 1handle and put "arms player" and invite one of your friend

2) during this time your other friend had to lunch any race, and when he is in the menu he just have to place the race in "public" and wait
3) you and the other have to lunch the VERSUS, put "justice outfit" and when your are in, YOU just have to explode the truck
4) when you are in the menu for like join the friend in the race by the chat party
5) put a like, when you have to choose the next activity put random and wait

6) now you have an error message, wait 20 second and spam X, normally you will be put in an online session and if you are put in the menu of the race just quit
7) save your outfit and enjoy

tutorial video :smile: :

THANKS AND HAVE A GOOD-DAY :smile:

Carlos78998

Carlos78998

Nuff Said...
Reaction score
Sin$
So where you live sir? They collect dust from the garbage cans? #DustMan

gta5astuces

gta5astuces

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what is this in english?
I don't know what is the name of the activity on GTA5 in english, sorry :/ but if an english know the name of the activity in ENGLISH I can less a reply to your comment :wink:

BlueishTsunami

BlueishTsunami

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the versus mission crooked cop works on ps4 for sure for the cop outfit as well, just did it the other day

C

cyptikZ

Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody currently doing this? I'd like to unlock the outfit for the xbox one

ramstar

ramstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HELLO GUYS ESCUSE MY ENGLISH BUT I’M A FRENCH GUYS :wink:
Today I will show you guys a new glitch to have the Police and the Dustman outfit with the help of 2 friends :wink:

text tutorial :

1) you have to lunch the VERSUS "CAMIONNAGE À RISQUE", put 1handle and put "arms player" and invite one of your friend

2) during this time your other friend had to lunch any race, and when he is in the menu he just have to place the race in "public" and wait
3) you and the other have to lunch the VERSUS, put "justice outfit" and when your are in, YOU just have to explode the truck
4) when you are in the menu for like join the friend in the race by the chat party
5) put a like, when you have to choose the next activity put random and wait

6) now you have an error message, wait 20 second and spam X, normally you will be put in an online session and if you are put in the menu of the race just quit
7) save your outfit and enjoy

tutorial video :smile: :

THANKS AND HAVE A GOOD-DAY :smile:

What is a "DUSTMAN" outfit?

Top Bottom
Login
Register