Glitch GoW Achivements

Discussion in 'Gaming Archive' started by Otaku Se7en, Nov 17, 2008 with 2 replies and 620 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    So heres what i want to do-

someone with a tag with all 1250, (and a good record on Se7en Sins) PM me, I'll give them a 1 month to go make a tag, that they can glitch all online achivements to, then I can take it and glitch them to my own, then give that person the tag back, and use mine to glitch other accounts, I'll give it out if the person has over 600 posts, if you have under, then depending on how many people ask, you trust me with your tag I'll glitch it for you and give it back. I'll be doing the glitches for free once someone gets me the achievements.

EDIT

So who wants to help me out?

Hell I'll pay the person more than that one tag, and Accept 'Donations' from others whom I help

Whoever responds to this, PM me.

2. Conquer

Conquer Member

Ratings:
    The seriously glitch cant get you the COG tags even if the source account has 1250/1250 it wont unlock the COG tag achievements at all

3. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    I just want to make sure it has all the online achievements, I'll go through them one by one to make sure, if interested, add me on Xbox Live or PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.