What's new

Patched [Glitch] Get two M.O.A.B.s instead of one.

Vexx

Vexx

N'importe qui
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$

This isn't my video, i'm just subbed to the guy and decided to share it here.

Text Tutorial:

First off you need Hardline Pro. Next you're going to want to get a 23 kill streak, then get two assists to earn a "kill" and you'll get an M.O.A.B. however after you call in your M.O.A.B. just get another kill and you'll get another.

ForeverLoading

ForeverLoading

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Already saw this from IAmTheAttack. Can't get a MOAB anyway. D:

R

Recon-141

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got one M.O.A.B so far I think a took a load in my pants after I hit 15 kills then I got it from an assist then got another kill and this happens so I called my second one in...... I felt special....

Blueberry

BlueBerry

Contributor
Free Hoster Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
I bet its hard to get thoses assists.If i were on that high of a streak id just get the kill.

I bet its hard to get thoses assists.If i were on that high of a streak id just get the kill.

F

fatknacks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do u get a title or emblem for being killed by an M.O.A.B??? just what ive heard

Right? They did it to stop kids from having a motive to boost in FFA. That still doesn't stop them ;_;
Ye it doesn't stop them but it definitely stops a huge number of them but then again i've not come across any boosters yet

D

DeathDealer2B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea i think there's a reward if you call in 2 MOAB's just not tthe first one.Though i could be mistaken.

U

UMadBrolKThxBai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea i think there's a reward if you call in 2 MOAB's just not tthe first one.Though i could be mistaken.
There is not. Both me and my friend have called in multiple MOAB's. He even called in two in one match without doing this glitch and got nothing other than omnicide for it.

Vexx

Vexx

N'importe qui
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
I've gotten a challenge for calling in 2 of them before ( not in the same match ), so unless it's a hidden challenge that is bugged there is definitely no title / emblem for it.

( It is infact a hidden challenge, however there are no rewards other than XP )

Mastax

v LucKy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you unlock the title "Toxic" if your killed by an M.O.A.B i got it in a ffa. dont care if he was boosting. i got a title :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register