• Thread starter Fifaninja
  • Start date
  • Views 70,804
Davepalmer22

Davepalmer22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Buying stolen goods is only a crime if you know they were stolen / or could reasonably expect they were, you cant buy a Rolex for 20 quid and say you didn't know it was Hot, worse you'll get for buying something stolen is usually a confiscation, and of course the loss of the money.....
Selling Bent goods.... and knowing it well that's a different matter completely.....

zdufs

zdufs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
also how ninja advertises 0-6 hrs paypal payment and it took them 20 hrs lol, still better than last year though when i waited 4 days...

BumbleBee1

BumbleBee1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The "glitch" was apparently fixed, botters are king again, everything is right in the world.

BumbleBee1

BumbleBee1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Some shops will wait a little to see if the coins get banned before paying.

Ordinadim

Ordinadim

Reaction score
Sin$
Not here to do bad publicity but the 3 last times I sold to EvoNinja, I had problem with the transaction. on top of this I hate their system advertising the price... Eg: at the moment you see an offer to buy 3 cards value 537k, you have the coins so you click and they ask you to buy 3 cards for 606k..which you don't necessary have!
I know why the cards cost 606k, just don't understand the logic to advertise them for 537k...

On MMOGA, 100k advertised is 100k...

Davepalmer22

Davepalmer22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It also makes there Rate seem better... than it is in comparison....

Fifaninja

Fifaninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not here to do bad publicity but the 3 last times I sold to EvoNinja, I had problem with the transaction. on top of this I hate their system advertising the price... Eg: at the moment you see an offer to buy 3 cards value 537k, you have the coins so you click and they ask you to buy 3 cards for 606k..which you don't necessary have!
I know why the cards cost 606k, just don't understand the logic to advertise them for 537k...

Hey there,

Cheers for the feedback and your quite alright regarding publicity etc; as they say no such thing as bad publicity and Evo is fifaninja rebuilt so its a new site once again adapting to a new playing field :smile:.

I'll feed this back to the tech team as I agree, that could be made more transparent for the supplier, I thought they had already included this actually. As your aware already, its design is pretty unique to the market because it takes into account the cards you inherit and deducts from the total which actually promotes the use of higher value cards and gets away from this whole Comfort Trade industry crap which is something EA are onto (so they say) and in my view should be eradicated.

In terms of payments, well INSTANT is what were aiming for, sadly Paypal's architecture is shocking to say the least and is absorbing our dev time something chronic but hopefully we will have a solution soon, I can see why other sites take 1-3 days to make payments as in the end you end up switching to manual mostly. That said, if you actually have your paypal account setup correctly, you can receive automated payments within 15 minutes 24/7 and alot of suppliers reap that benefit already. Skrill also will be instant anytime soon.

As for MMOGA they have zero innovation, If I'd have owned MMOGA and had their 10+ year head start and resources then it would be a totally different site, the fact they can't think outside the box says it all. You mentioned 100% is what you get, that's wrong, the only fair system on the market between customer and supplier is ours, with mmoga go try to order 1 million coins, you'll be lucky if you end up with 500k! Why people use that is beyond me and that is the thing that makes their prices look better when actually they are far worse....Ours customer gets the coins he pays for, he knows exactly what he gets, and so does the Supplier, both ways its transparent, maybe needs a small tweak but other than that its there.

Cheers for the feedback, any suggestions then by all means PM me, happy to discuss and feedback to the team. I'm happy to chat here openly but Its not fair on the thread I don't think....

BumbleBee1

BumbleBee1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Last i heard using high valued cards for muling is just as bad as using cheap ones. If you really have instant payments and pay better than chinese prices, i'll take a look. So yeah the publicity works :biggrin:

Fifaninja

Fifaninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Last i heard using high valued cards for muling is just as bad as using cheap ones. If you really have instant payments and pay better than chinese prices, i'll take a look. So yeah the publicity works :biggrin:

Well I can say we beat any of our rivals that use a similar system by a country mile at times! 

Just for you kind sir, the system has been updated, cheers :wink:

Davepalmer22

Davepalmer22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just for you kind sir, the system has been updated, cheers :wink:
Good to see your Crowd Sourcing your decisions now rather than trying to 'Run' your own site...

and deducts from the total which actually promotes the use of higher value cards and gets away from this whole Comfort Trade industry crap which is something EA are onto (so they say) and in my view should be eradicated.

What makes you feel that Higher Value cards are any better? is this a personal view? or just that you cant cope with anything else High value cards are only any good if you have enough coins to start with to Buy one, and nice to see you want to eradicate Comfort Trades while still offering them as an option on your site...
so long as coin price stays High and Avg order is low there is no need to have Comfort Trade, if the avg Trade becomes 1-2Mill again then customers will not be happy listing that many cards.
MMOGA's auction system is so poor because the Bulk of there work is Comfort Loading and they really don't care about the scraps of the market... and if your a seller to MMOGA the fact that you get a nice Card to sell on Free is a bonus, as this site is Mostly sellers, the fact you feel the customer better deal from you isn't really a selling point.

Last edited:
Fifaninja

Fifaninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good to see your Crowd Sourcing your decisions now rather than trying to 'Run' your own site...

This is why you've probably never become a serious businessman in the world of fifa :tongue:! There called 'stakeholders' be it a customer, coder, supplier, window shopper anyone or anybody should be allowed a say in how a business is developed, feedback is crucial, you don't build something for yourself, you build for the people who use it.

Davepalmer22

Davepalmer22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is why you've probably never become a serious businessman in the world of fifa :tongue:! There called 'stakeholders' be it a customer, coder, supplier, window shopper anyone or anybody should be allowed a say in how a business is developed, feedback is crucial, you don't build something for yourself, you build for the people who use it.
Yes that's exactly the reason that Henry Ford / Steve Jobs & Bill Gates Failed... there failure to listen to.... Oh wait they didn't
the Main reason to listen to others is when they know more than you, or have better ideas, (so that's mostly everyone in your case) its nice that some one has decided to help you for free, but as ordinadim has in your own words Improved your site / and is a stake holder will you reward his work? or just continue to leach ideas and claim its making Ninja better for the community?

Fifaninja

Fifaninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes that's exactly the reason that Henry Ford / Steve Jobs & Bill Gates Failed... there failure to listen to.... Oh wait they didn't
the Main reason to listen to others is when they know more than you, or have better ideas, (so that's mostly everyone in your case) its nice that some one has decided to help you for free, but as ordinadim has in your own words Improved your site / and is a stake holder will you reward his work? or just continue to leach ideas and claim its making Ninja better for the community?

I see, you must be expert given all your developments/projects.........oh wait :whistle:

Your aware of crowdfunding since you even quoted it which if of course customer fueled funding in terms of finance and even some developments or if you need more then what about almost every game released these days? Alpha/beta testers then the live public, all of which are happy to report things as it enhances the customer journey, by embracing them they become part of the community. I wish I could do things on a larger scale in this respect, have forums reps for each stakeholder etc, would be a great way to go....

Its simple, stick yourself in the shoes of the users, what do they want, what would you want as a customer? Its an ethos that so far is working well....embrace people willing to contribute or offer feedback, I can honestly say every place I've worked was run under an autocratic ruling which is okay if literally everyone is clueless but its very limiting and I like things to 'evo'lve :biggrin:

Ordinadim

Ordinadim

Reaction score
Sin$
Fifaninja Fifaninja , thanks for updating the coins selling page of your site, I'm sure many will find it useful.

For the rest, I was only talking selling coins, not buying them as I don't buy coins and have no idea what you or MMGA are doing on it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register