Solved Glitch chip poor availability due to the world situation

• Thread starter gunja203
  • Start date
  • Views 142
G

gunja203

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi y'all. One year ago, I ordered two x360ace v3 on eBay, never received...the seller reship...never received. Lost my money. Ordered the two chip with another seller in eBay, 3 months later, never received. Refouned ! And now... ordered on Amazon...never received AGAIN. Wait wait... continue to read...

Then, I'm really wondering where to buy now...or maybe an alternative chip maybe available on modchipcentral website. The best is to find it in Canada (yes... I'm canadian) because if I order im the US, I don't know if it will pass the customs (due to the extreme situation in the US...)...

I need help please...

Ps : one year ago, I wanted to rgh1.2 my Corona v2. I have received my postfix adapter but I need a glitch chip...
Ps2 : I have a matrix glitcher v2 in my dead Phat console (I don't know wath version it is but it's not really important)

B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi y'all. One year ago, I ordered two x360ace v3 on eBay, never received...the seller reship...never received. Lost my money. Ordered the two chip with another seller in eBay, 3 months later, never received. Refouned ! And now... ordered on Amazon...never received AGAIN. Wait wait... continue to read...

Then, I'm really wondering where to buy now...or maybe an alternative chip maybe available on modchipcentral website. The best is to find it in Canada (yes... I'm canadian) because if I order im the US, I don't know if it will pass the customs (due to the extreme situation in the US...)...

I need help please...

Ps : one year ago, I wanted to rgh1.2 my Corona v2. I have received my postfix adapter but I need a glitch chip...
Ps2 : I have a matrix glitcher v2 in my dead Phat console (I don't know wath version it is but it's not really important)
Never have any problems with an Ebay seller i buy my Ace v3 chips from (here in the UK).Super fast postage and great coms if he's running low on stock.

G

gunja203

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never have any problems with an Ebay seller i buy my Ace v3 chips from (here in the UK).Super fast postage and great coms if he's running low on stock.
It's REALLY not the case in Canada...

A

afterjo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always minimum 99% good ratings...
mistakes happen. Myself i got wrong analog sticks replacements, never received analog stick rubber tops. It happens to everyone. Ebay refund policy is biased towards buyer.

Top Bottom