What's new

Patched Glitch any outfit into freemode!

• Thread starter lootcaker
  • Start date
  • Views 3,455
R

ReptileZ7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
in my opinion its other BS since OP dont posted any proof and not responded to any question at all
and noone states it as working so yeah, i tried 20times then i was done becouse of "leaving action bad sport points" dont wanted to be bad sported for that so i givedup, if someone confirm ill try again.
I had to stop as well because of the bad sport message.

K

kaleb bellew

Reaction score
Sin$
i Have not gotten this to work but i have some information that might be crucial. Once i hosted a heist setup and when it was finished the crew and i spawned in apartment . the were telling me my independence dlc stuff was old so i attempted to change it. when i went to hats i had all Christmas dlc hat but thought nothing of it as i was playing on a modded account and thought they had been purchased. I then proceeded with the next setup as everyone was rushing me to start the next mission. The only thing is i am not sure what setup it was or if i did any steps to achieve this. It would be helpful if anyone could list the heist setups that spawn you in your apartment.

K

kaleb bellew

Reaction score
Sin$
its finale of prison break i think
will be able to try it later it would be helpful if you could try it out/ i recently statrd fleeca again to try this and haven't moved pass karuma setup yet.

Top Bottom
Login
Register