WoW Glider

Discussion in 'Gaming Archive' started by Doeboy1337, Dec 5, 2008 with 13 replies and 612 views.

1. Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    Would someone be able to help me get this? When I go to open the program it tells me I don't have permission. Could somebody help me get the file?

2. UKmonkey

UKmonkey Getting There

Ratings:
    Is it immediately upon start up and what exactly does it say? If you can check if your gilder is using demo key and replace it in glider.config.xml it might be that you have addons, classes or PPAther in there and its stopping you from using it Because of demo key or non elite version.

3. OP
    Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    I have no idea what you just said? do you have aim? if you do would you be willing to help me with this? My screen name is: umryan12

4. UKmonkey

UKmonkey Getting There

Ratings:
    Don't have AIM sorry can you describe into detail what exactly is happening. The exact words in the pop up.

5. OP
    Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.

6. UKmonkey

UKmonkey Getting There

Ratings:
    Open glider root folder (folder containing all glider contents) and right click on glider.config.xml look for <Appkey>*gliderkey*</Appkey> make sure you have your key there and try again. If it is try a fresh install and see if you get the same message.

7. S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L /ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/ Premium

Ratings:
    Make sure you're using an admininstrator account on your computer.

8. UKmonkey

UKmonkey Getting There

Ratings:
    I'm gonna guess that's a vista thing correct?

9. S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L /ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/ Premium

Ratings:
    Yes

10. x352x Ownage

x352x Ownage Newbie

Ratings:
    Idk if you have done this, but right click on the glider.exe, and go down to "Run as Administrator". See if that helps

11. OP
    Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    i think I'm the admin on my computer. MY computer

12. UKmonkey

UKmonkey Getting There

Ratings:
  13. TorMenT

TorMenT VIP VIP

Ratings:
    In Vista, you have to right click the program and click "Run as administrator". It doesn't matter if you are the only account on the computer, for some things you just have to open it that way.

14. OP
    Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    nah i don't have vista. I'm off retail though so it's all good. thanks for trying guys