What's new

Discussion Giving away RS account

• Thread starter Chapman38
  • Start date
  • Views 453
C

Chapman38

Reaction score
I'm giving up my RS account to anyone who can do me a Modern Warfare 2 10th hack with challenges, title's, emblems etc.
Account goes to whoever can get it done soonest (tonight is only night other than sunday), rather than first to post.
Main stats are :
68 att
64 str
60 def
66 hp
78 wc
64 mining
63 fishing
68 fletch
63 ranged
56 mage

Not the best account but I figured someone who still plays could use it and there's probably alot of guys who can do me the hack.

Note: Password WILL need to be changed when you get the account because I did let a friend use it for a while in the past when I quit, and he may go on it not knowing I've gave it away
Details will be sent once the hack is done by pm over XBL.

F

fgh4y467jtyjetjetj

Beyblade
Reaction score
Go onto the MW2 section and find a lobby there.

C

Chapman38

Reaction score
Really isnt a GiveAway, more of a trade.
True, it is more of a trade, but I'm new to this site and don't know how to change it, plus trade could be mistaken for swapping accounts with someone.
I've looked for the lobbies in the MW2 section and they're always at awkward times for me, seen that someone made a thread similar to this and someone helped him out.

R

riivez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm giving up my RS account to anyone who can do me a Modern Warfare 2 10th hack with challenges, title's, emblems etc.
Account goes to whoever can get it done soonest (tonight is only night other than sunday), rather than first to post.
Main stats are :
68 att
64 str
60 def
66 hp
78 wc
64 mining
63 fishing
68 fletch
63 ranged
56 mage

Not the best account but I figured someone who still plays could use it and there's probably alot of guys who can do me the hack.

Note: Password WILL need to be changed when you get the account because I did let a friend use it for a while in the past when I quit, and he may go on it not knowing I've gave it away
Details will be sent once the hack is done by pm over XBL.
I can do it , but i can only system link you.

Top Bottom
Login
Register