• Views 3,870
FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
do you think its worth me getting my own RGH 360 console? and if so where would i get one?
RGH consoles are lots of fun and can teach you quite a bit, but I wouldn't get it for just this alone. *Deleted by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PerfidiousKoala

Reaction score
Sin$
oh okay how would I go abouts sending you a stealth server 24 hour code?

H

HaloHopper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would also be willing to pay for a stealth server code to send you to unlock the 50 rank for my gamertag: DeathBringer221. the Level 50 rank is the only thing i need in halo 3 before it shuts down. =]

FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You can just PM it. Sorry for the late response, I'm losing track of who is contacting me.
I would also be willing to pay for a stealth server code to send you to unlock the 50 rank for my gamertag: DeathBringer221. the Level 50 rank is the only thing i need in halo 3 before it shuts down. =]
You can PM it to me if you want me to do so.

H

HaloHopper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you so much for the kind offer Skrubsy!!! =D I've got my fingers crossed (and toes)!

FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you so much for the kind offer Skrubsy!!! =D I've got my fingers crossed (and toes)!
All set. You can thank Skrubsy for providing me with a Stealth Server code!
I know we're PM'ing about XP, but I did also just bump you up to rank 50.

Same goes as always, you'll probably need to switch between lobbies (matchmaking to customs to campaign, etc.) in order to make it show up. Enjoy!

H

HaloHopper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OMG thank you so much!!! I finally have the last thing I needed to feel complete about this game! =D Skrubsy thank you so much for giving FlamingRabbit the code. Idk if there's any kind of recommend/give thanks/rating type thing on this site for users or modders but if their is I'd give both of you whatever the highest praise is. lol.

FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
OMG thank you so much!!! I finally have the last thing I needed to feel complete about this game! =D Skrubsy thank you so much for giving FlamingRabbit the code. Idk if there's any kind of recommend/give thanks/rating type thing on this site for users or modders but if their is I'd give both of you whatever the highest praise is. lol.
PM'd ya :tongue:

Skrubsy

Skrubsy

Born With Horns
Retired
Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
Glad it worked out!

P

PerfidiousKoala

Reaction score
Sin$
All set. You can thank Skrubsy for providing me with a Stealth Server code!

I know we're PM'ing about XP, but I did also just bump you up to rank 50.

Same goes as always, you'll probably need to switch between lobbies (matchmaking to customs to campaign, etc.) in order to make it show up. Enjoy!
Sorry, did you get me to 50 also? I'm a little confused how you did that lol

B

bfik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty new to this. So let me understand this: If I PM you with a 1 day code on xblsninja as well as my GT, you may have my account boosted to 50 showing in waypoint service record when you have time for this. Am I correct?

FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty new to this. So let me understand this: If I PM you with a 1 day code on xblsninja as well as my GT, you may have my account boosted to 50 showing in waypoint service record when you have time for this. Am I correct?
Basically, although the impression I get is that Halo Waypoint’s site doesn’t update its Halo 3 stats anymore, so you’ll probably only see it in game.

B

bfik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically, although the impression I get is that Halo Waypoint’s site doesn’t update its Halo 3 stats anymore, so you’ll probably only see it in game.
Oh, didn't know they stopped tracking Halo 3 stats. It's kinda pointless to do it right now. Anyway, thanks for telling me that.

C

creamyypie

Reaction score
Sin$
I already helped out 2 people getting rank 50, so I figured I'll make a post here to help out others.

Post or send me your GT and I'll make your max rank 50 in Halo 3. You don't need to be online or be in a lobby. This will not give you additional EXP nor change your rank in any playlist. It's an age-old modding trick and it's a bit glitchy, so you might need to switch between lobbies to make it appear. I don't know anyone who has been banned for this and it's pretty unlikely you will be since the rank will be meaningless by December, but there is always a risk.

I don't believe posting this is against the rules, but please take this down if it is.

• This is for the original Halo 3 on the Xbox 360, not the MCC.
  • I am temporarily pausing this because Xbnetwork no longer exists so I don't have any free stealth service and I'm not interested in setting up my own.
    • (In layman's terms: I don't want to pay to give you guys 50s, no offense, lol.)
premiumbanner.png
CreamMiPie on xbox one please

E

EnAre18

Reaction score
Sin$
My GT EnAre18 do I need to play the game? Because I haven't on this account
Post automatically merged:

EnAre.18 do I need to play the game? Because I haven't on this account

Top Bottom
Login
Register