• Thread starter FlamingRabbit
  • Start date
  • Views 3,869
Dropz

Dropz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I already helped out 2 people getting rank 50, so I figured I'll make a post here to help out others.

Post or send me your GT and I'll make your max rank 50 in Halo 3. You don't need to be online or be in a lobby. This will not give you additional EXP nor change your rank in any playlist. It's an age-old modding trick and it's a bit glitchy, so you might need to switch between lobbies to make it appear. I don't know anyone who has been banned for this and it's pretty unlikely you will be since the rank will be meaningless by December, but there is always a risk.

I don't believe posting this is against the rules, but please take this down if it is.
This is for H3 on 360 right?

R

Ryhterpalsh

Reaction score
Sin$
If you're still doing this I'd really appreciate the help. I'll send you GT. Also I've wondering if this would increase your global rank

Last edited:
FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're still doing this I'd really appreciate the help. I'll send you GT. Also I've wondering if this would increase your global rank
Sure thing. I'll do this in the next day or two. It typically raises your overall rank, but it won't get you very far if you don't have much XP.

R

Ryhterpalsh

Reaction score
Sin$
Sure thing. I'll do this in the next day or two. It typically raises your overall rank, but it won't get you very far if you don't have much XP.

That's cool I think I have the XP to rank up some from it. Thanks so much for the help :smile:

FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

if this is still available can you do it for me, my gt is Trist

Violentclips is my GT!
I just modded all 3 of your ranks. However, Trist and Violentclips already appeared to have rank 50 before I modded them. If your Xbox 360 gamertag has any numbers on the end of it, you need to include those as well.

T

TheH3Equalizer

Reaction score
Sin$
Please do MasterCheifM. I have a love/hate relationship with H3. Despite having my account hacked and given max XP, I still fought and grinded my way from 46 to a 49 when it would take LITERALLY 5x as many wins to go up one rank. And LITERALLY a 50/50 shot I would just get in a lobby with an aim-botter or ppl teaming up in lone wolves just boosting. It was straight cancer. I finally hit a really bad losing streak to a bunch of cheaters and was knocked all the way back to 47.... which is where I just about gave up circa 2018. It would mean a lot to finally be given the lvl 50 I deserve.

Will it show rank 50 in any of the matchmaking lobbies? Or is it purely a glitch shown on the service record when you click on a GT.

Axo

Axo

Classic Halo Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please do MasterCheifM. I have a love/hate relationship with H3. Despite having my account hacked and given max XP, I still fought and grinded my way from 46 to a 49 when it would take LITERALLY 5x as many wins to go up one rank. And LITERALLY a 50/50 shot I would just get in a lobby with an aim-botter or ppl teaming up in lone wolves just boosting. It was straight cancer. I finally hit a really bad losing streak to a bunch of cheaters and was knocked all the way back to 47.... which is where I just about gave up circa 2018. It would mean a lot to finally be given the lvl 50 I deserve.

Will it show rank 50 in any of the matchmaking lobbies? Or is it purely a glitch shown on the service record when you click on a GT.
Theres no point doing it this late, when the servers go down your real rank will show.

FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

All set. It will not show in any of the playlists, only on your service record in game. Before 343i stopped tracking things, it would show up on your halowaypoint.com service record, but I don't think that updates anymore.

FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Se7ensins apparently doesn't let you edit posts after a certain amount of time so I'll just make another comment.
  • This is for the original Halo 3 on the Xbox 360, not the MCC.
  • I am temporarily pausing this because Xbnetwork no longer exists so I don't have any free stealth service and I'm not interested in setting up my own.
    • (In layman's terms: I don't want to pay to give you guys 50s, no offense, lol.)

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Se7ensins apparently doesn't let you edit posts after a certain amount of time so I'll just make another comment.
  • I am temporarily pausing this because Xbnetwork no longer exists so I don't have any free stealth service and I'm not interested in setting up my own.
    • (In layman's terms: I don't want to pay to give you guys 50s, no offense, lol.)
We do I don't know what the issue is currently but I will add it to the thread.
Post automatically merged:

Also FlamingRabbit FlamingRabbit shoot me a PM of the steps and I can do it as I have NiNJA lifetime and can help.

godstatus

godstatus

Reaction score
Sin$
I already helped out 2 people getting rank 50, so I figured I'll make a post here to help out others.

Post or send me your GT and I'll make your max rank 50 in Halo 3. You don't need to be online or be in a lobby. This will not give you additional EXP nor change your rank in any playlist. It's an age-old modding trick and it's a bit glitchy, so you might need to switch between lobbies to make it appear. I don't know anyone who has been banned for this and it's pretty unlikely you will be since the rank will be meaningless by December, but there is always a risk.

I don't believe posting this is against the rules, but please take this down if it is.

doesn't really make sense since OG Halo severs are all shutting down soon, but you would catch peoples attention with recon armour.

FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
doesn't really make sense since OG Halo severs are all shutting down soon, but you would catch peoples attention with recon armour.
Unfortunately, there isn’t any known way to do this without the user having a modded console.

P

PerfidiousKoala

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you still doing max rank lobby in Halo 3 would love an invite to one, been trying to get max rank for a while now. :smile:

FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you still doing max rank lobby in Halo 3 would love an invite to one, been trying to get max rank for a while now. :smile:
For now, I'm not, since there aren't any free Xbox Live Stealth services I'm aware of, sorry.

P

PerfidiousKoala

Reaction score
Sin$
do you think its worth me getting my own RGH 360 console? and if so where would i get one?

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
do you think its worth me getting my own RGH 360 console? and if so where would i get one?
If you are only wanting it for these mods I would say no, but there are a ton of perks to having an RGH. And check the B/S/T sections for users who sell consoles.

Top Bottom
Login
Register