• Views 956

Are you doing high skill no recovering?

• Total voters
Insanelyi

Insanelyi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whatever happened to the love that we.. Wait no. Whatever happened to giving people there high skill for free without recovery? I either want this tool or someone host these. This is driving me insane I'm a staff captain with 131000 EXP. I really want to be a 'Brigadier General but no-one except on guy on here knows and he stopped. I believe the Ryan guy that host free exp can but he never proved anything. If anyone can do this, knows how, has the tool, or bad news and it can't be done anymore. Just reply to this post. If someone does know how and is willing to do it free of charge. Post a new thread about it ASAP.

Highest Skill: 35
Experience: 131037
Next Promotion: Highest Skill 30

BR: MLG
SNIPE: GOOD
NOOB WEAPONS: GOOD

Elite: Everything
Spartan: All but recon/flames

Helmet: Rogue
Left Shoulder: Scout
Right Shoulder: Scout
Body: Mark VI
Colors:
Red Primary
White Secondary

Gamertag: CooKiExMoN5TeR1
Gamersore: 8725
Tenure: 1 Year
Gamerzone: Recreation
Favorite game genre: Shooters
Rep: 5 Stars
Do I mod: No not on that Xbox nor profile

Aeon 7S

Aeon 7S

Ruby
Seasoned Veteran Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll have a go. I will update you when I know whats what.
Oh yeah if you really want something modded, don't b**** about it. Learn to do it yourself.
Edit: Screw it my stealth server is ****ed up :tongue:

Last edited:
Insanelyi

Insanelyi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll have a go. I will update you when I know whats what.
Oh yeah if you really want something modded, don't b**** about it. Learn to do it yourself.
Edit: Screw it my stealth server is ****ed up :tongue:
I can do it, look closely in the forums, I asked if anyone had this tool or knew how. I wasn't b****ing about it. Jeeze dude. Calm down.

Aeon 7S

Aeon 7S

Ruby
Reaction score
Sin$
I can do it, look closely in the forums, I asked if anyone had this tool or knew how. I wasn't b****ing about it. Jeeze dude. Calm down.
Well I just offered to do it for you, I also gave you EXP earlier. I was going to do it now since I'm online again. Nevermind.

Insanelyi

Insanelyi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I just offered to do it for you, I also gave you EXP earlier. I was going to do it now since I'm online again. Nevermind.
I know you gave me do and I'm HIGHLY grateful since mine tool gets a diagnostic message and won't open. And my friend is gonna give me some free stealth so.. Lol sorry I never said thanks though. If you just offered. Which you edited it and said your stealth was analy ****ed.. Okay maybe I exaggerated but still. Sorry if I was a douche bag to you. We cool? Oh ya check I never replied to my pm.

Aeon 7S

Aeon 7S

Ruby
Reaction score
Sin$
I know you gave me do and I'm HIGHLY grateful since mine tool gets a diagnostic message and won't open. And my friend is gonna give me some free stealth so.. Lol sorry I never said thanks though. If you just offered. Which you edited it and said your stealth was analy ****ed.. Okay maybe I exaggerated but still. Sorry if I was a douche bag to you. We cool? Oh ya check I never replied to my pm.
Its all good bro, didn't mean it in a hostile way :smile:

Insanelyi

Insanelyi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's if PayPal. I think I got it working and I will donate if so 
I'll give like 10.00 bus if u want, maybe more if u need a new KV or something. Plz don't lie

Victoria Justice

Victoria Justice

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
it is not hard to rank up . I have several accounts in the 40's .

Insanelyi

Insanelyi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know he's awesome^ just not ever on when I can play :smile:
We're we're talking in pm. We all good. Ik he is super awesome and kind about it too. One of my other nice rgh friends he might do mods is soberoom143. Don't spam him maybe say what's up but he's a good friend.

Sanctum

Sanctum

That Halo Fanboy
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I've done loads of 50's over my time on Halo, just don't have a 360 anymore :frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register