• Thread starter LoSt Glitches
  • Start date
  • Views 21,962
definitelynotlxm

definitelynotlxm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thing is i wasnt getting sucked in.. I end up still parked on the wall when u decline alert after 2 to 3mins of waiting... Maybe im still getting animation.... Ill try again or a faggio once im off work if this method still works after forced update

Special vehicles and helis cause the dead spot in your moc... Just move the vehicle you just got from your moc to another garage... Pull a diff car from your garage you dont care about losing and put it in your moc and then buy a free elegy over it
There’s a sweet spot, too fast you’re sitting at the wall too slow you’re sitting in the MOC.

J

Jerryg

Reaction score
Sin$
There’s a sweet spot, too fast you’re sitting at the wall too slow you’re sitting in the MOC.

There is no need to block the door, just make sure to follow all of the steps at the beginning where you go to story mode and go back to invite only session, after your friend gets inside the car just park behind your MOC and wait for 2:15 minutes

there is a sweet spot. best way my buddy told me on ps4 is press right d-pad count to "1" then do the recent.

I go as fast as I can and it works on ps4, no need to wait...

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no need to block the door, just make sure to follow all of the steps at the beginning where you go to story mode and go back to invite only session, after your friend gets inside the car just park behind your MOC and wait for 2:15 minutes

I go as fast as I can and it works on ps4, no need to wait...
I have gone as fast as possible and I have been against the wall, it also depends on lag and internet speeds (guessing on that) but when i wait that second i have gotten it everytime.

Jburn24

Jburn24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OK I've received a modded phantom on secondary account who's SVW was empty and that was easy.

Now I wanna give modded phantom to my other accounts that already have a stock phantom.

So do I use a street vehicle in MOC to start instead of rh8, and get glitched out, then grab personal stock phantom and glitch into friends MOC like normal? Then blow up street vehicle? Then restart gc2f normally?

Or is facility glitch required ?

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the proper way posted here?
For airplanes and helicopters you just fly it into a FULL hangar (storage and floor) and for SV's you just go to creator and back to an invite only twice and it will move.

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any way to make this work on the one?
Yes. However the timing of joining someone in a different targeting mode is tricky. The best way to try would be join the same person 3 times in a row. It will make the alert pop up faster. So after joining that friend the 4th time. Count how long it takes to get the alert. Then the 5th time join your friend count to 1 less second than the alert and press right dpad. (If alert takes 5 seconds, count to 4 and press right dpad) I hope this helps.

Jburn24

Jburn24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For airplanes and helicopters you just fly it into a FULL hangar (storage and floor) and for SV's you just go to creator and back to an invite only twice and it will move.
Yes, but how about when SVW is full and you want to replace with a modded one? I posted a few posts ago

Shoe123

Shoe123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes. However the timing of joining someone in a different targeting mode is tricky. The best way to try would be join the same person 3 times in a row. It will make the alert pop up faster. So after joining that friend the 4th time. Count how long it takes to get the alert. Then the 5th time join your friend count to 1 less second than the alert and press right dpad. (If alert takes 5 seconds, count to 4 and press right dpad) I hope this helps.
Can this method be done with 2 people?

X

Xgtaxbadx

Reaction score
Sin$
Has it been patched on ps4 I'm hitting it but always spawns me next to moc

M

MarloweXMarleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, but how about when SVW is full and you want to replace with a modded one? I posted a few posts ago

You need to get a regular vehicle into your svw parking spot of the sv you want to replace with the new 1..

Edit: theres a method posted on 1st page

Top Bottom
Login
Register