What's new

Working Give $ To Friends: Grind privacy prevention using AFK to overtake AND stay on friend's yacht between

• Thread starter EyeDuDab
  • Start date
  • Views 7,730
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
"Give Money to Friends" glitch/exploit
'MONEY DROP'
FOR XB1

Are you grinding privacy prevention?

credit to everyone who worked on the no cooldown timer method, im only updating with the addition of syaying on the yacht between sessions so it can be more money in a faster time

Instead of waiting the 10 minutes to get $30,000 why not have a friend with you and grind out $36,000 in roughly 5 minutes.
no cooldown. just loading screens

To be honest how much money you make really depends on who is grinding the mission at the time. This is a method to overtake your friends yacht AFK Style.

the person making money ($18k/2200RP) attacker
no yacht required
afk

note* register as ceo to earn $18k, if not, you will only earn $8k as attacker.

Steps:
  1. join invite session for no hassles
  2. get to your friends upper deck any method you want
  3. stand in the spot where you would overtake
  4. tie a rubberband on your left trigger, or use the afk dashboard method. just stay there and dont idle out
  5. wait for money in the bank.

the friend ($500/100RP) defender
yacht
not afk (the whole time)

Steps:
  1. set spawn location to either last location or yacht
  2. go anywhere outside of the cabins. you cannot start vip eork inside the yacht
  3. register as ceo
  4. start privacy prevention
  5. overtake should take only 21seconds if the person making money is standing in the right spot
  6. important....as soon as you collect the rp and money...quickly....
  7. use dpad to select any storymode character and confirm
  8. this prevents your friend (attacker) from being kicked off of your yacht after privacy prevention has ended
  9. after the saving icons and the message saying "quitting sesdion" has gone away....
  10. dashboard and quit gta completely
  11. press xbox button and select the friends name that is still on the yacht, or have your friend invite you back to their session via the dashboard as well.
  12. as soon as u load in, run outside of your cabins and start privacy prevention again
this method also works if you own 2 consoles, not focused on rp, and want to make legit cash. and dont want to switch controlers often

note:
switching to story mode first helps the yacht to stick in session while player leaves the game so it can be afk for the attacker

Attacker

Defender:

Last edited:
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
$1,000,000/$18,000=55.5
If my math works out correctly this should make you about 1 mill/4.5hrs if it takes you 5 minutes between every $18,000 at 55 repeats. thats on the high end. lets say it takes you 2.5 mins at the fastest, thats around 1mil/2.3hrs at 139 replays

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
timer resets 
added final video. shows defender pov

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
like flying over the base for the rp the whole 10min period isnt? 
not rp exploit, earn 2x as fast and any lvl can make money, nothing is required to buy, own, or steal 
200k in 1hr is worth my time, sorry 
besides the more friends you have involved the more money you make the more people can make money at the same time. Thought about working the system after you find the exploit

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
...a true, poormans exploit using the help of a richman and no money out of pocket the entire exploit 
I don't know about you but it takes me an hour to do a heist. For example anything below Prison Break is less than that in an hour's time. And everybody jumps on those. I'd sooner do this and actually be productive in the game then get pissed off and constantly yell at everybody because they don't know how to play the game or they keep dying and screwing my game up. At least it's being productive at least it's constantly making money yes you're putting in a little bit of work but it's well worth it in the end. You can make over $1000000 if done right and just a couple hours. A level 1 can do this period but I think it's 8000 stead of 18000 if you're not registered as CEO 
It takes me 5 minutes in a capture to make $8,000. Why not make 16 in that same five. This glitches handier than you think 
You cannot get banned because it's not a car duplication glitch. So it's worth doing

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Even if the capture is set up for one round and you win that 5 minute round every time you still have to wait for the load screens in between to restart the damn job. So either way you're waiting about the same amount of time period but not earning as much money 
I guess it's a way to give money to other players without having to have their personal information while they're away from the console 
There's even moments during this particular exploit to get up go to the bathroom or go get something to eat and drink, unlike others

DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
EyeDuDab EyeDuDab , pls edit your messages instead of posting new messages everytime you want to say something.

Majin Budd

Majin Budd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Only getting 8 grand per shot
Edit...register as CEO or VIP to get the extra 10 grand lol

Last edited:
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
register as ceo for 18k. dont join friends ceo. everyone in your ceo will get money too, if its a team vs defender. only 1 has to remain on the yacht

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh no worries but thank you for pointing out something that I need to add to the original post. Good tip 
added the note