What's new

Solved Give money to friends

S

Specialknufc92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have amassed a lot of money on GTA and barely play anymore. What's the easiest way to give random people or friends money?

I'll give 50 million(assuming I can transfer a lot at a time not just like a 100k or itl take forever) to the person who can tell me the option that I deem to be the easiest

I'm on xbox one

Ends at 10pm today

NRGman1973

NRGman1973

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have amassed a lot of money on GTA and barely play anymore. What's the easiest way to give random people or friends money?

I'll give 50 million(assuming I can transfer a lot at a time not just like a 100k or itl take forever) to the person who can tell me the option that I deem to be the easiest

I'm on xbox one

Ends at 10pm today

Easiest way is to just give your account away .

Real answer would be that you have no good way .

Upvote 0
S

Specialknufc92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm thats disappointing I thought there would be a way to give veichle or something by now..kinda stupid...maybe il raffle my account ...il leave the thread up for now incase someone knows something

Upvote 0
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If it worked that way then people wouldnt be complaining about only being able to sell one car a day. And my frozen money accounts would sell for more. (They could just transfer the money to their original account)
If you want to give away all your money to a friend then have that friend get a job at mors mutual insurance. Make sure he is in the claims department accounts receivables and can move money from mors mutual account to his own. Then just blow up a bunch of cars and have him take the money from mors mutual.
Or deposit your money into maze bank atm and have your friend chain the atm to a truck and pull it to his house. Dont forget the atm machines have trackers though. Wouldnt want him to spend the night in jail with all the crack heads.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register