What's new

Patched Give modded RC Tank to friend (Very Easy)

• Thread starter Native Pride 1988
  • Start date
  • Views 6,615
Skankhunt42

Skankhunt42

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn, does that still work?

If so what's the full steps (what is the "heist method")?
Telport is patched so no not working rn. And the heist method is just joining a heist and when you select your vehicle select the invade persuade tank and it will spawn in heist as your pv. Then quit or finish heist and you will spawn in freemode with a rc tank on map.

Virus_Clan

Virus_Clan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Telport is patched so no not working rn.
Which teleport was used before? Creator warp?

And the heist method is just joining a heist and when you select your vehicle select the invade persuade tank and it will spawn in heist as your pv. Then quit or finish heist and you will spawn in freemode with a rc tank on map.
Ah I see. I assumed it wouldn't be selectable.

Would this particular setup work with other vehicles (if the teleport worked)? For example, you call out the vehicle (ruiner or ramp buggy etc), do the teleport with the car and drive back in. Would it merge the ruiner? Or is this an RC tank only method.

W

willman604

Reaction score
Sin$
Which teleport was used before? Creator warp?

Ah I see. I assumed it wouldn't be selectable.

Would this particular setup work with other vehicles (if the teleport worked)? For example, you call out the vehicle (ruiner or ramp buggy etc), do the teleport with the car and drive back in. Would it merge the ruiner? Or is this an RC tank only method.
my friend accidently brought his rc tank out in the heist because he didn't look at what car he had lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register