What's new

Discussion Give me an idea, I make it.

B14K3

B14K3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm bored, give me an idea for a mod in WAW that you want to see be done, and ill do it!

Creed_Reborn

Creed_Reborn

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey can you make a menu base with verification on it and make it so it works for ps3 please.

B14K3

B14K3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey can you make a menu base with verification on it and make it so it works for ps3 please.
There is plenty of menu bases out there for you to use, I'm looking for mods that people put into menus to make, not the menu itself. If you have a creative gamemode or mod idea please inform me.

Creed_Reborn

Creed_Reborn

Reaction score
Sin$
How about a zombie store for the first zombie map, so people know what its like that map needs more spawnables. Well for ps3 anyways for xbox theirs a Ferriswheel and the claw, etc...

B14K3

B14K3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How about a zombie store for the first zombie map, so people know what its like that map needs more spawnables. Well for ps3 anyways for xbox theirs a Ferriswheel and the claw, etc...
Alright, I will get working on some shops.

AgreedBog381

AgreedBog381

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, I will get working on some shops.
How about a roller coaster builder, you can pick from a big list of track parts and snap them together to make a custom track, of course there will be a model limit in the game so you might want to delete all the zombie boards to free up about 200+ models. I've modded this game for a long time and I can say that it is very possible to do this. lol just a idea though.

ollyBongo

ollyBongo

Reaction score
Sin$
could do with getting infected on zombies and have an unlimited height and points no one is hosting zombies its all multiplayer

B14K3

B14K3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How about a roller coaster builder, you can pick from a big list of track parts and snap them together to make a custom track, of course there will be a model limit in the game so you might want to delete all the zombie boards to free up about 200+ models. I've modded this game for a long time and I can say that it is very possible to do this. lol just a idea though.
Thanks man, seem's like a big idea:tongue: I am still pretty bad at GSC but I really think I can take this challenge on.
And hit me up on Skype:tongue: I have you added!

B14K3

B14K3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this work for USB mods
You cannot spawn models in USB. But it has been done by a wizard named TehPoisonOne. Wish he was still here making amazing mods, if you search USB Skybase it will come up.

So to sum it all up, No it is for RGH/PC

Top Bottom
Login
Register