What's new

Patched Give LSC Modded cars to friends + keep high end street cars + keep planes/helicopters from session

Yxnxs

Yxnxs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements:
1 generous friend with money
Moc+personal storage
Elegy or car you want to delete

FOUNDER(S):
IIRC is LOST glitches so big shout-out to him for the last Give cars to friends.

This glitch will allow your friend to take a street car into LSC apply max modifications then give to you to sell or keep.
Easy to help your broke friends that missed out on DM glitch and also a great way to have a car with all engine mods for racing even if you’re low level.

The MOST useful part is you can grab any vehicle you can get into that session after getting glitched out this is a wide spectrum ranging from a car your friend takes to lsc and mods for you or a plane from hangar missions or even high end street spawn cars with unobtainable colours.

Preparation:
Drive car from MOC outside of bunker and make spawn location “last location”
Change your outfit until orange loading circle, when done Go to creator and make an invite only session or free aim public to steal mission/ceo vehicles Invite your friend in.

Step 1: Drive elegy that should have spawned beside you into the bunker, invite your friend and get him to sit with you

Step 2: Get a recent activity ready that has start GTA online and highlight it. Then double tap PS button to return to game and get behind the moc with the right D-Pad option at this stage tell friend to get interaction menu up.

Step 3: Double tap PS button and press x on start GTA online. You should get the alert up before the MOC animation sounds start. Wait 90 seconds on this alert (friend will be on black screen)

Step 4: You now Decline alert and you should be under the map at the docks. Press options go to online tab click once on criminal enterprise and back out of all of this. Kill yourself With interaction menu.

If not under map drive out of bunker and try again from Step 2.

Step 5: FRIEND joins you through party, accept alert and will be off black screen at docks. Sometime this doesn’t work so he declines recent activity alert

Step 6: Choose a car tell your friend to take it to LSC ( I just go with them and demand the upgrades/colours/wheels I want ) he upgrades the car BUT DOESNT PUT TRACKER OR INSURANCE. When done friend exits and requests MOC.

Step 7: Get in driver seat tell friend to get in moc and send you in invite. You now accept the invite and decline a recent activity and wait. You will be sucked in to your moc.

IF you are trying to take any other vehicle/plane/ceo/yacht choppers etc. You would get into that driver/pilot seat and friend sends you in invite to his MOC

You should be able to do this again in the same session a few times.

Planes should be requested through MOC menu and be driven into a full hangar to avoid dead/ghost slots in garages or hangar

Here’s the best up to date and organised list I’ve ever come across of all vehicle colours and everything GTA5 paint related.
Go there to find all the high end street spawns with unobtainable colours/textures
Idk who this dude is but shoutout to him

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Randogg420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What about airplanes i bring in from sp, will this work? I need to bring a bully livery akula for sweedy1407 for when he returns from baseball.__.

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
What about airplanes i bring in from sp, will this work? I need to bring a bully livery akula for sweedy1407 for when he returns from baseball.__.

Yes but he should better do it himself as currently there's no public GC2F.

Bobbykonkle

Bobbykonkle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok does anyone have elegy parked in anti aircraft position in the bunker if sorry to give them that car

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Come on guys that's enough with off topic/ spamming comments. Any members continuing to go off topic you will receive warnings, reply bans, infractions.

If you need to message one our our members please use inbox features & don't spam our threads

Thank you!

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
tails_prower_2040

tails_prower_2040

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Anything with a tracker or insurance won’t work buddy.

That's not quite correct, it will store street high end vehicles as well as I have stored an Obey 9F that I got in
from a car park at Eclipse Towers and currently waiting to see if it stores one of the NPC modified cars.

I have one question though, How long does the glitch last for in a session and how long should we wait for the MOC to
suck the car in, at present the helicopter I was trying to store is giving me the loading for trying to go in the MOC
but then it just goes to a black screen and nothing loads in?

Yxnxs

Yxnxs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Npc modified cars will work, some things are blacklisted so will disappear once you’re inside. The avg time it takes to spawn inside the moc with the car is around 20/30 seconds

tails_prower_2040

tails_prower_2040

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Npc modified cars will work, some things are blacklisted so will disappear once you’re inside. The avg time it takes to spawn inside the moc with the car is around 20/30 seconds

Ok thank you for that, I think we left it too long from doing the glitch and subsequently finding the NPC modified car,
will try again, thanks for the share, hopefully I can finally finish snagging some high end coloured vehicles before it's
patched.

Kapricorn53

Kapricorn53

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok thank you for that, I think we left it too long from doing the glitch and subsequently finding the NPC modified car,
will try again, thanks for the share, hopefully I can finally finish snagging some high end coloured vehicles before it's
patched.
Doesn't matter how long you leave it... I got an Adder .. It sells for $0 though.. Anything you can't normally drive in LSC sells for nothing.. I tried CEO Schafter it wouldn't load in.. CEO warehouse vehicles wouldn't load either .. Screen keeps going black

zeros_and_ones

zeros_and_ones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Special vehicles from the warehouse missions won't store with this?

Yxnxs

Yxnxs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's not quite correct, it will store street high end vehicles as well as I have stored an Obey 9F that I got in
from a car park at Eclipse Towers and currently waiting to see if it stores one of the NPC modified cars.

I have one question though, How long does the glitch last for in a session and how long should we wait for the MOC to
suck the car in, at present the helicopter I was trying to store is giving me the loading for trying to go in the MOC
but then it just goes to a black screen and nothing loads in?
Also I don’t think you properly read the post
patched.
to clarify
Once the car receiver has gotten glitched out. Meaning spawned at the docks after doing the declining the recent activity alert and etc. You have quite a long time to find the car you want and etc, bear in mind there are unknown variables involving yourself or friend that was sitting with you that may unglitch you. E.g friend going into bunker and moc, friend driving in and out of MOC and so forth.

Best way to avoid cars despawning is put stickies on them :biggrin:

K

Kingrob

Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements:
1 generous friend with money
Moc+personal storage
Elegy or car you want to delete

FOUNDER(S):
IIRC is LOST glitches so big shout-out to him for the last Give cars to friends.

This glitch will allow your friend to take a street car into LSC apply max modifications then give to you to sell or keep.
Easy to help your broke friends that missed out on DM glitch and also a great way to have a car with all engine mods for racing even if you’re low level.

The MOST useful part is you can grab any vehicle you can get into that session after getting glitched out this is a wide spectrum ranging from a car your friend takes to lsc and mods for you or a plane from hangar missions or even high end street spawn cars with unobtainable colours.

Preparation:
Drive car from MOC outside of bunker and make spawn location “last location”
Change your outfit until orange loading circle, when done Go to creator and make an invite only session or free aim public to steal mission/ceo vehicles Invite your friend in.

Step 1: Drive elegy that should have spawned beside you into the bunker, invite your friend and get him to sit with you

Step 2: Get a recent activity ready that has start GTA online and highlight it. Then double tap PS button to return to game and get behind the moc with the right D-Pad option at this stage tell friend to get interaction menu up.

Step 3: Double tap PS button and press x on start GTA online. You should get the alert up before the MOC animation sounds start. Wait 90 seconds on this alert (friend will be on black screen)

Step 4: You now Decline alert and you should be under the map at the docks. Press options go to online tab click once on criminal enterprise and back out of all of this. Kill yourself With interaction menu.

If not under map drive out of bunker and try again from Step 2.

Step 5: FRIEND joins you through party, accept alert and will be off black screen at docks. Sometime this doesn’t work so he declines recent activity alert

Step 6: Choose a car tell your friend to take it to LSC ( I just go with them and demand the upgrades/colours/wheels I want ) he upgrades the car BUT DOESNT PUT TRACKER OR INSURANCE. When done friend exits and requests MOC.

Step 7: Get in driver seat tell friend to get in moc and send you in invite. You now accept the invite and decline a recent activity and wait. You will be sucked in to your moc.

IF you are trying to take any other vehicle/plane/ceo/yacht choppers etc. You would get into that driver/pilot seat and friend sends you in invite to his MOC

You should be able to do this again in the same session a few times.

Planes should be requested through MOC menu and be driven into a full hangar to avoid dead/ghost slots in garages or hangar

Here’s the best up to date and organised list I’ve ever come across of all vehicle colours and everything GTA5 paint related.
Go there to find all the high end street spawns with unobtainable colours/textures
Idk who this dude is but shoutout to him
How would u do a yacht

Dynasty007

Dynasty007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SPV warehouse export vehicles work, you just have to have a friend in a job and get the friend to kick you out of the job once the car is pulled in the back MOC.

Top Bottom
Login
Register