Founders:
Hu3-Shotz
LoSt GliTches #FARTCREW
TutoFacileFrance
TrueGta5
Bmxer300zx
TRKDRIVA

Requirements:

You must have faciltiy with Avenger store inside.
Friend must have a MOC with car storage, can use car stored inside
Animation doesn't seem to matter.

Steps:

1. Make sure you can join someone in a different targeting mode
2. Go inside your facility and enter the rear of your Avenger.
3. Go to the front of your Avenger where it says "Enter Cockpit"
4 .Join someone in a different targeting mode , enter cockpit , accent first alert , decline 2nd alert.
5. You should be standing in your facility.
6. Hit your start/options button , go to your map and click a "blue Job marker" that is right next to your friend.
7. Start job , Once on settings screen....
7. Join friend again in different targeting mode , Accept first alert , Decline 2nd Alert, you should spawn on foot.
8 Get inside your friends vehicle and tell him to hit right D-pad behind his MOC and get the garage full alert, accept it.
If you freeze behind MOC your good to go.
If your friend loads into MOC, and you go on an infinite loading screen, you must do it over again

9. Simply get out of your friends vehicle.
10. Now he is in God Mode.

Only works in session.

Last edited:
Sky Air

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Man I would kill for a god mode glitch that didn't require a friend.

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I disagree, I understand glitching for gain is a form of cheating but duplicating cars or giving cars away vs turning yourself into an unkillable machine while u play Rambo against others is totally different imo.. this glitch is cancer
lol, i use it mostly for ceo or mc work....

Playk328

Playk328

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I disagree, I understand glitching for gain is a form of cheating but duplicating cars or giving cars away vs turning yourself into an unkillable machine while u play Rambo against others is totally different imo.. this glitch is cancer
I fully support what u are doing lost, but this one here tho is on a different level from the other things u have posted.. each 2 their own as I know ya can't stop ppl from using this, I just know this is one glitch I refuse to agree with.. just my opinion.. ps.. keep up the good work on the other things you have been putting together :smile:

B

Blkwrks

Reaction score
Sin$
Glitching for money does not affect anyone else unless you are chasing down players in every weaponized vehicle but even at that, they still they have a chance to fight back as the vehicles are only as good as it’s drivers. But this glitch is just cheap, unfair advantage too one side even if it’s used just to do mc or ceo work. You don’t want to be bothered, use MTU trick to get solo session or simply go to an crew or solo lobby. I believe you can do work there.

MrMod5150

MrMod5150

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do you guys bite at the hands that feed you? Say Thank You Guys!!!
And If this glitch or style of glitch isn't for you find a Solo, Friends or Crew Lobby or maybe stay on passive mode.
I LOVE GOD MODE GLITCHES!!!
#FARTCREW loves you too
:thumbsup:

Mocolos

Mocolos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys, this thread is not about the ethics of glitching. Every glitch you do cheats the game or another person in some way, and it's no different than the off radar and god mode vehicle glitches that frequent these forums.

I'm not one to use these kinds of glitches myself, but it seems kind of hypocritical to cheer for GC2F glitches (which hurts the pocket books of a company, whether they can afford it or not) to then in turn condemn someone for boosting their K/D ratio with something like this.

People who abuse it too much will likely get reported and banned. It's also something that people can use to help them do other things, like PVE, or to be used passively to prevent griefers from ruining their progress in public match missions like I/E Vehicle retrievals.

It's important to note that you're not required to participate in any glitch posted here. Just my two cents.

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
weird....the other godmode glitch thread has been up for like a week now and noone has said anything on it.....hmm

Mygamertag

Mygamertag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do you guys bite at the hands that feed you? Say Thank You Guys!!!
And If this glitch or style of glitch isn't for you find a Solo, Friends or Crew Lobby or maybe stay on passive mode.
I LOVE GOD MODE GLITCHES!!!
#FARTCREW loves you too
:thumbsup:

I think we'll have to agree to disagree on that.

I have no issues with cheating for cash as I see it as countering R*s continued greed for Sharkcard sales, but God mode isn't fun for anyone but the one using it....

Playk328

Playk328

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
weird....the other godmode glitch thread has been up for like a week now and noone has said anything on it.....hmm
I have posted on others, I'm not hating by any means I for one love what u do, this particular glitch is not for me I'll put it that way..

I have posted on others, I'm not hating by any means I for one love what u do, this particular glitch is not for me I'll put it that way..
You doing a great job, it's not your fault these glitches are found and I understand why it's posted, ppl just use this for bad intentions.. I want to give my friends cars not god mode lol..

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
its a glitch...it will get patched...then another one will be found...."singing" ITS THE CIRCLE OF LIFE...LOL

Playk328

Playk328

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its a glitch...it will get patched...then another one will be found...."singing" ITS THE CIRCLE OF LIFE...LOL
I get it, no hate here, I enjoy what you do, u keep posting n I'll keep clearing out lobbies so I can test them :biggrin:

Fiending666

Fiending666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The godmode we released was the best every lobby I joined people were godmode it was lit lol

Black Lotus

Black Lotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is exactly what I was going to post, why when LoSt finds and posts one you all get your panties in a punch?

Black Lotus

Black Lotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally love to play hero with godmode, I will take out every griefer and protect people doing CEO work and if someone is in a lobby using godmode to grief I just go godmode myself and spam them with rockets so they can't move and eventually leave the session lol.

Top Bottom
Login
Register