Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements
You and your friend must own the same facility
1st and 2nd character must own the same facility

Set Spawn location to facility

A MOC with personal vehicle storage
(Note: You can do this Vice Versa you can give your vehicles from your 2nd to your 1st character)
(You can also give any facility vehicle example: Chernobog,RCV,Thruster,and khanjali tank simply by getting in the vehicle pressing right on the D-pad and changing something on it like the armor)

Steps

1 - Go to 1st character and start a friend session and invite a friend to join you
2 - Tell to your friend to go inside his avenger (while inside his facility) and stay 2-3 feet away from the exit door on the rear of the avenger.
3 - You go inside your faciility and stand on the facility floor and send a CEO invite to him. When he accepts the CEO invite he needs to run to the Avenger Exit and press X to leave the Avenger by the cargo door or side exit.
4 - At the same time he is exiting the Avenger you need to retire to disband the CEO.
5 - If you both did everything correctly he will spawn on the center of the facility floor and your facilities will be merged to make sure he needs to check his interaction menu to see if he has facility management on his menu.
6 - Now you swap from your 1st character to the 2nd character join your friend back in the session you will still be in a merged facility .
Go outside and call the mechanic and request a free elegy or any car you dont mind losing.
(You can do more than one car as long as your friend stays in the facility.)
Get into whatever vehicle you wish to give your 2nd character
7 - You have to give your friend access to your cars to do this
You get in the car your friend holds the triangle button to get in the car when he enters you exit and he will switch to the drivers side
8 - your friend now puts the car where both doors are blocked either with another car or putting it between the facility rails so you can teleport In
9 - Now Go to the facility yellow circle and press Triangle and X to exit the facility at the same time you should teleport into the vehicle and exit the facility
You will spawn outside with the vehicle and it will have merged with the elegy you left outside from earlier.
10 - Now call out your MOC and drive the car into the MOC to save it.

Last edited:
Luife

Luife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
and for facility special vehicles like the tank and etc , after we spawn outside in the car , just go to creator and maybe the car spawn inside the facility?

fist time doing it , hit it first try, now i can't hit it no more, i ve tried all the timings on quitting secure serv and my friend always spawn outside facility, any tips , Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
X

xSKARFACEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
and for facility special vehicles like the tank and etc , after we spawn outside in the car , just go to creator and maybe the car spawn inside the facility.

I havent tried it but if you do let me know if it works for you

fist time doing it , hit it first try, now i can't hit it no more, i ve tried all the timings on quitting secure serv and my friend always spawn outside facility, any tips , Thanks
It's usually not the person that's quitting that needs to adjust there timing its the person exiting the avenger
He must get the message on the top left that says exit avenger and then tell you to quickly retire

Last edited:
PSN_omega_9008

PSN_omega_9008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey is this also a give cars to friends glitch as well or only to 2nd character?

Flash500

Flash500

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I assume the car u are gonna give to your 2nd character must be stored in facility before u start?

RubeCube

RubeCube

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you so much for this. I got my modded rcv, chenoborg and kanjali from my second character to my main character after I was able to delete the stock ones. All I did was do the merger glitch switch characters. I went inside each and changed the armor. I also just to be safe called them out and destroyed them and claimed the insurance on them. I switched sessions and they were still there.

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you so much for this. I got my modded rcv, chenoborg and kanjali from my second character to my main character after I was able to delete the stock ones. All I did was do the merger glitch switch characters. I went inside each and changed the armor. I also just to be safe called them out and destroyed them and claimed the insurance on them. I switched sessions and they were still there.
Good to know this works. Thanks for posting.

X

xSKARFACEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's awesome glad that worked out for you might try it myself

yoyoyod

yoyoyod

Reaction score
Sin$
This partially works. Problem I am having is after we leave the facility and I am in the car it will not store in a garage. It shows up as a free Elegy RH8. Any suggestions? I am trying to dupe my retro custom.

X

xSKARFACEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This partially works. Problem I am having is after we leave the facility and I am in the car it will not store in a garage. It shows up as a free Elegy RH8. Any suggestions? I am trying to dupe my retro custom.
Make sure to drive it into a garage that has a empty space

X

xSKARFACEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can u do multiple cars at once or do I have to reglitch every time?
Well we found that you can do the old drive in facility merge method to do multiple cars works even if you switch to your other character

Last edited:
yoyoyod

yoyoyod

Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure to drive it into a garage that has a empty space

I did. I bought a 6 car garage as soon as I popped out of my route 68 facility then pulled it in and then I was stuck in the garage and could not walk out or drive out, so I rebooted and tried again this time driving it in to my facility but when I appeared inside I was in a regular RH8

X

xSKARFACEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did. I bought a 6 car garage as soon as I popped out of my route 68 facility then pulled it in and then I was stuck in the garage and could not walk out or drive out, so I rebooted and tried again this time driving it in to my facility but when I appeared inside I was in a regular RH8
You can't drive it back into the facility it will turn back to normal

yoyoyod

yoyoyod

Reaction score
Sin$
You can't drive it back into the facility it will turn back to normal

Should I try driving it all the way back into town to my apartment 10 car garage? The 6 car I bought while sitting in my duped retro custom could that have caused me to pull in and be stuck walking in the garage unable to get out of the garage?

Top Bottom
Login
Register