• Thread starter Permanent Death
  • Start date
  • Views 1,167
P

Permanent Death

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so I have been looking at YouTube and older patched glitches on here and I see all the give Cars to friends jobs get this error saying invalid data when you try to load them. Is it possible to make a new under the map job so we can get a new give Cars to friends glitch working? Or are we going to get this error for all jobs we make under the map?

Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
so I have been looking at YouTube and older patched glitches on here and I see all the give Cars to friends jobs get this error saying invalid data when you try to load them. Is it possible to make a new under the map job so we can get a new give Cars to friends glitch working? Or are we going to get this error for all jobs we make under the map?
I was going to wait on posting this but your question inspired me. I have a GC2F working right now but it's solo only. Can only be done in public invite only friends session with no more than 6 and no less that 12 people in the lobby.

P

Permanent Death

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was going to wait on posting this but your question inspired me. I have a GC2F working right now but it's solo only. Can only be done in public invite only friends session with no more than 6 and no less that 12 people in the lobby.

Wonderful can you please give more details on how it works did you have a link for a job?

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Spazin Spazin Please join me in Creator so we can GCTF.

its me scooba

its me scooba

☕☔✌❗✔️❗✌☔☕
Reaction score
Sin$
gctf nice find, now how do we do it ? :smile: 
I don't want to give too much away yet but you'll need the 4 car garage on Supply St. next to Maze bank South. As I said it's solo so you'll need at least 3 friends and one acquaintance. Here is a job link. Job
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

its me scooba

its me scooba

☕☔✌❗✔️❗✌☔☕
Reaction score
Sin$
to answer your question before this thread is locked, all ways of under map jobs are patched, no job will load now, all ways as it stands have been tested.

dwayniebee79

dwayniebee79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have jibs that load under map so that's wrong 
When are you releasing bro

dwayniebee79

dwayniebee79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just sat and red that funny you spazin lol

zOSquirrelOz

zOSquirrelOz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Spazin Spazin Please join me in Creator so we can GCTF.
I could help too im on ps4 and xbox 1 
Ill help any time im on ps4 and xbox 1

D

Duge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You know it's legit when you need 12 people to do something solo.

Top Bottom
Login
Register