What's new

Solved Give cars to friends?

• Thread starter Connor Malik
  • Start date
  • Views 201
C

Connor Malik

Reaction score
Just wondering doyou think we will ever have another five cars to friend glitch? It's been over 2+ months since the last one I really need sum cars

I

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Just wondering doyou think we will ever have another five cars to friend glitch? It's been over 2+ months since the last one I really need sum cars
You can't just whip up a glitch it has to exist in the first place as it stands there are prolly no working methods In the current update we will see what cunning stunts breaks when it releases but know we are always working towards any type of dupe none stay secret and all end up here normaly first thing so don't worry first one shows up during a update stay tuned here to be the first to know

A

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Literally lol when I read "whip up a glitch".

H

hayden123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There will be just need to find a method

S

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
I have no strong belief there will ever be another give cars to friends. I posted about this months ago when Rockstar implemented the whole 'this vehicle has been modified by another player' thing and I said it was going to be a game changer. If people had duped for cars, fair enough, but it's the money glitch aspect that Rockstar were keen to patch once and for all. They did a pretty good job of it too. I suppose it's mostly aimed at stopping new players getting as rich as the veterans, ensuring they have to grind until they have almost enough for a Yacht, then they can't be bothered to see it out and they buy a shark card for the last $1m or so.

G

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
Question has been answered, I am going to move this thread to the archive, if you have any other questions OP, feel free to make a new thread.

Top Bottom