What's new

Patched Give Cars to Friends & Solo Money Glitch, PS4, XB1 - Dupe and Merge

Kenko

Kenko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Think I've had to press rt 3times since the cargobob glitch got patched. I press once as the character lets go of the door handle, again just before his butt touches seat and the third time is to make him grab the door handle to close it. For me the timing is the getting out the car after the door closes. I've had doors that open as soon as they close normally works, although I've gotten out of the car before the door shut and got a dupe. You have to start closing the door to initiate the map flashes it's just sometimes it stops before the door shuts. Keep an eye on the money and ammo in the corner that's how you know if you was quick enough.
Just for a test when you press rt the third time to close the door of the burn car, ignore everything apart from the money n ammo in the corner. It should blink and either the ammo goes away or both do then there's another blink n they're back. You need to be out of the burn car and in the dupe before the 2nd blink in the top right corner. Hope this helps some people. :smile:

P

Panikrobin2000

Reaction score
Sin$
[QUOTE = "MaLoProject, post: 10629490, Members: 845365"] Diggah les the title and you answer the question myself -.- [/ QUOTE]

Oh sry. Mr.MaLoProject.
But for info. my car has already doubled 4x
So much so -> [MEDIA = youtube] ONW2GYIErXk [/ MEDIA] . Seite 99 hier im forum

But now it is no longer since 3.6.15

And now once again my question: Is the glitch even on the Xbox 360?

and here it was with me->

->GERMANY X.BOX360 <-
00185vwjn0p69.jpg

0027snqywzmtc.jpg

002bpdcwn856.jpg

BringThePain

BringThePain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
finding it very hard to do now hear is some from other day i done may help people

M

MadPeet95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how come you always get nothing showing or only money when you get out :O can you try explain to me the exact way you do it i would really appreciate some advice.. im stuck.

B

BeastinAzn08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking For someone to teach me the ways. I have many nice and rare vehicles. All upgraded to the max. Please help me out lol. PS4 Beastmodeazn08

Skatebabar

Skatebabar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Which video are you referring to? The one where he drive the burning car up to the garage door?
Yes this one.
But thanks to "BringThePain" videos I see now how to do it, there is maybe a trick with RT and Y..
I followed "Toots magoots" instructions (page 113) but didn't get it. I tried 5 times. I don't know how to put the car as close as the garage within gettin in ! So I take an other one to push the first one... Sooo anoying -_-'

S

shocking_park

Reaction score
Sin$
I think that my method is easier than other methods.

Prerequisites
- your garage (murieta heights)
- every no police missions
- your pegasus vehicle and your car for dupe
- good timing (press triangle)

Glitch
1. You have to set the position of the vehicle (pegasus vehicle, car for dupe) as in a video.
2. Shoot the NPC car till it catches fire. (heavy shotgun 6bullets)
3. Pressing R2 (do not release), Drive the NPC car to the garage.
- if your pegasus vehicle is bus, you drive to forward in the garage.
- no bus, drive to backward. (L2 instead of R2)
4. You see the map blink
- Blink 4times after let R2 go
- Blink 2times immediately pressing triangle twice.
5. Dupe!!

On PS4
sorry my bad english :frown:

+ Get free stinger GT video (use same method)

Last edited:
Toots magoots

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes this one.
But thanks to "BringThePain" videos I see now how to do it, there is maybe a trick with RT and Y..
I followed "Toots magoots" instructions (page 113) but didn't get it. I tried 5 times. I don't know how to put the car as close as the garage within gettin in ! So I take an other one to push the first one... Sooo anoying -_-'
Listen 5 times trying this isn't going to get you anywhere I have spent atleast 72hours perfecting this glitch to work for me everytime...you must invest time and patience try try try and wat I did to get car to garage door just pull up your phone and hover the job or pull up interaction menu...quick tip try not teleporting into the dup just do everything else then wen get out just run away then if you start teleporting into garage you know your doing things right then that's all you need to do is add another tap of triangle and you should get it in a few..

Skatebabar

Skatebabar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Listen 5 times trying this isn't going to get you anywhere I have spent atleast 72hours perfecting this glitch to work for me everytime...you must invest time and patience try try try and wat I did to get car to garage door just pull up your phone and hover the job or pull up interaction menu...quick tip try not teleporting into the dup just do everything else then wen get out just run away then if you start teleporting into garage you know your doing things right then that's all you need to do is add another tap of triangle and you should get it in a few..
I know 5 times is not enough, but it was so annoying to use 3 cars, I'll try this evening with the phone/interaction menu trick.
Thank you for your help !

S

skycrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does the same apply to Nuclear Weapons?
The supreme leader wishes to transer a stockpile to Russia in order to achieve hostile takeover of ████████████████████.

Oh look same dribble again

1bigrisktaker

1bigrisktaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Today might be the last day for this awesome glitch so dupe those cars, get that car from your friend and make that money. Hope they give us more garages or I won't be buying any shark cards to buy more cars. My garages are already full of pantos. LOL

S

skycrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Having no luck with this glitch at all today, in garage almost every time. No cars though :frown:

mrdankles

mrdankles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The best way for me is if I don't hit it within 5 tries, I kill myself and goto free roam then load up the mission again (All In The Game). When I try to dupe in a fresh mission I hit it 9/10 on the first try, but I can't seem to get more than one dupe per session. I was able to get 8 pantos in an hour or so..

Toots magoots

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I completely over hauled my garages swapped every car off first character for 3d cars and got my mate to hold all my modded then got them on my second character only toke a day or two as were in different continents but I have finally done it,thank god cheers Cisco,josh,tye,thanks lads for all the help

Top Bottom
Login
Register