What's new

Patched Give Cars to Friends & Solo Money Glitch, PS4, XB1 - Dupe and Merge

J

jeromejackson_jj

Reaction score
Sin$
I can usually get glitches but man no luck with this one. Anyone on ps4? I'd appreciate some assistance!

I cant get it done on PS4 too!

1bigrisktaker

1bigrisktaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a feeling that the less lag the better. When i dupe my own car in my own mission it's simple but when i get in mission with someone else it creates lag and much harder to get. I have all my games installed and running on a 2TB external hard drive usb 3.0 which is probably much faster than the stock cheap drive in the xb1 causing me to get the glitch more often than not. Maybe when getting a friends car have him go in garage and stay there so it acts more like solo mode with less lag.

G

gamer37

Reaction score
Sin$
not sure what happened but i just managed 5 dupes in a row O.o i guess i have it working now.

also, it seems having the camera overtop of the panto helps, and using a cavalcade
works good, solo.

Skatebabar

Skatebabar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could someone do a checklist on how to do this glitch on Xbox One ? Somethin clear and accurate please..
I'm readin this topic for days and no one is sayin the same, I just don't get it ^^
Thanks for your help =)

If someone can teach me by mic -> GT : Skatebabar

Oink

Oink

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone do this solo with their own car? Cause no matter the position I take, 9 times out of 10 I keep teleporting into my panto instead of getting into the burning wreck I want to get into :tongue:

Nevermind getting the glitch to work :tongue: (not that im giving up, they better not patch this!)

C

Cscott0072003

Reaction score
Sin$
Finally got it lol.. Back at 5mil.. If you can't do it on ps4 your welcome to spectate a mission and I'll show ya..

Oink

Oink

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm more interested in what key combos you use and when, Cscott. I can't see those on any of the youtube movies I watched :smile: When and where do you press R2, and when exactly do you exit the car to teleport?

As posted by others before me, I read a lot of different stuff in this long topic and its confusing.

C

Cscott0072003

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't press r2 or l2 it's just triangle timing.. I don't use the trigger timing with door as its a big chance to fail.. The aim is to not let the guy touch the ground between car swapping

Oink

Oink

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
uuuh ok. That confuses me even more when I try to understand the mechanics behind this glitch but ok. :what:

So no trigger at all, just timing of the exit and being fast enough with entry into the panto and subsequent teleport.

- edit

An hour in, I am beginning to understand peoples frustrating with this glitch :banghead:

Last edited:
C

Cscott0072003

Reaction score
Sin$
It's because of so many ways to do the glitch and people explain ways with door and trigger timing.. If your doing this at that unit 2 garage and trying to do trigger timing it will be worse success rate than at Marieneta heights and putting the panto right next to burn car and a Pegasus vehicle.. You eliminate the need to touch the floor and make ammo show

B

BeastinAzn08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So basically you just smash triangle and it works for you? Lol amazing. I hate this glitch.

Teamgt

Teamgt

Reaction score
Sin$
I hit this over 250 times but I've been getting popped out over and over I hot it just fine it just doesn't take me inside anymore tried switching to wifi and opening Netflix first playing Netflix on my PC and restarting my ps4 still nothing but popping out any other ways to stop from getting popped my teleport is as fast as it can be his second foot doestn hit the ground I even go to the other garage then come back so it takes longer to load it

1bigrisktaker

1bigrisktaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't press r2 or l2 it's just triangle timing.. I don't use the trigger timing with door as its a big chance to fail.. The aim is to not let the guy touch the ground between car swapping
Not always the case. Sometimes my charecter takes a step or 2.

JamilM

JamilM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've mastered this glitch, I can hit it 95% of the time now. The other 5% is just casual mistakes.

S

skycrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive also mastered it i get 1out of 200. :smile: haha. Still keep going though best glitch ever. ( annoying #&$% glitch)

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm more interested in what key combos you use and when, Cscott. I can't see those on any of the youtube movies I watched :smile: When and where do you press R2, and when exactly do you exit the car to teleport?

As posted by others before me, I read a lot of different stuff in this long topic and its confusing.
there is no method that works 100% of the time for everyone. What works for one person, doesn't work for others.. What works for me probably wont work for you. I said before that this is a console specific glitch. Meaning that your console (not lag) has much to do with it. I have two XB1's. The method that works on the one in the living room, doesn't work on the one in the family room. You need to take all the advice you read here and figure out what works on your console. I have to hit RT 3 times. Wont work any other way for me. Others never hit RT. It is a lot of trial and error. Because of this, you need to pay close attention to what you are doing each time and eliminate what doesn't work. If you keep trying the same timings each time, you will not make any progress.

Skatebabar

Skatebabar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't even know how to place the cars, which cars... I've bought the n°2 garage.
I'm doing exactly like in the video posted ~4 pages ago..

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't even know how to place the cars, which cars... I've bought the n°2 garage.
I'm doing exactly like in the video posted ~4 pages ago..
Which video are you referring to? The one where he drive the burning car up to the garage door?

Top Bottom
Login
Register