Patched GIVE CARS TO FRIENDS GLITCH!

• Thread starter WorldsFinestGamer
  • Start date
  • Views 34,597
WorldsFinestGamer

WorldsFinestGamer

Reaction score
Sin$
GIVE CARS TO FRIENDS GLITCH, MONEY GLITCH & STORE SECRET CARS IN GARAGE LIKE THE CADDIE & DUNE !!

Yo i have a new Give cars to friends Glitch for you guys!
I am from Germany and my English is not good, and when anyone make a better english Tutorial, then do it please! ^^

Founder:
WFG - WorldsFinestGamer https://www.youtube.com/user/WorldsFGamer
Frapzz https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFEcUQwFKMvwxbm0RtSKQUw

and some Guys of my Crew (Funk, Toni & Miguel) #WFGCREW :wink:

VERY VERY BIG SHOUT OUT TO
Frizzon
FOR FINDING THE GLITCH HOW YOU COME IN THE SECRET LOCATIONS!!! Link to his Post: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/get-in-any-building-online-1-41.1679245/

Requirements:

- Bunker with MOC and an Elegy RH8 inside
- 2 Friends which help you out (and give you the car)
- A Cargobob
- Invite Only Session

From Gandalf61 Gandalf61 EDITED TO REFLECT WORK AROUND OF 11/6/17. NEW STEPS NEEDED ARE IN BLUE. SHOUT OUT TO XGtAbOsSX FOR THE STEPS.

BIG THANKS TO TREX42 FOR MAKING THIS TUTORIAL!!
Steps:
Friend 1= Owns the car you want
Friend 2= Help you to get frozen

1. Friend 1 drive the car you want to a Full Garage. The altert that his Garage is full will pop up, he has to stay on that alert.
2. Get a cargobob and pick up your friend who is still on the alert screen
3. Fly to the docks where the Bunker interior is located under map (exact location in video)
4. Now release your friend from cargobob. He will fall through the map into the Bunker. Once you see he’s under the map tell friend 1 to press O to cancel the „garage full“- alert. Timing here appears to have an impact. If he waits too long to back out of alert, there is a greater chance of spawning above ground. Have him back out of garage full alert right when he disappears through the ground.
5. Friend 1 parks car in safe spot away from moc and exits vehicle and walks to the end of the bunker exit till you fall through the ground back on the map.
6. Friend 1 grabs a street car and takes to LSC and equips it with the REMOTE car bomb.
7. Friend 1 drives car to garage and gets "garage full" alert and receiver picks him up with cargobob and drops him in bunker.
8. Friend 1 now parks where the moc would be in the bunker and exits the vehicle.

9. Order the Elegy which is inside MOC and drive it with friend 2 to your Bunker. Once in Bunker drive it up to your moc.
10. Have friend 2 open interaction menu. he needs to leave it open.
11. Once he has it open, you press Right D-Pad.
12. You should be frozen inside your Elegy RH8 behind your MOC.
13. Friend 1, which is still inside the car you want, now detonates the remote bomb through his phone.
14. Friend 1 start the mission Titan of a job, You will get an alert that says "your party has started a mission" Decline this. Then press the start button on the controller and try to join your friend.
15. Press X on both alerts, you will spawn back in the Bunker.
16. Go into the car of Friend 1 and drive up to the Bunker door. You will get sucked into MOC
17. Drive out and back in to save the vehicle!

Video:

Enjoy! :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Activexre

Activexre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is really elaborate glitch. Very nice!
Can it be used to also troll ppl inside the bunker?

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If car reciever uses Right D-pad/pause to get frozen behind moc after friend and his car are glitched in default bunker this can easily be a 2 player method, i bet.

Then giver can blow up moc and launch job for the reciever to get kicked from.
As Long as car giver doesn't leave the job the car in bunker won't despawn.

J

Jqydon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is someone English able to give us steps? Someone who’s first language is English because I don’t really understand the steps.

OneCrustySock

OneCrustySock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Should have at least waited for the current method to have been patched.

J

Jqydon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Steps in proper English:
1. Friend A drives the car you want to receive up to his full garage and waits on the full alert.
2. Either you or Friend B gets a cargobob and picks up Friend A and flies them to the docks.
3. Once at the docks drop Friend A at the location shown in the video tutorial.
4. Friend A should be under the map, he declines the alert, then just wait a bit and he should spawn in a default bunker.
5. You then go into your bunker and invite friend B it your bunker.
6. Pull your RH8 out of your moc and Friend B hovers over retire in his CEO menu.
7. Press right d-pad, you should be frozen.
8. Friend A blows up the MOC using stickiy bombs while in the car that you are recieving (he stays in the car the whole time)
9. Go onto the pause menu and Friend B starts up a job.
10. Join Friend B and wait on the first alert, get them to leave then accept it all the way through (if in an invite session just join all the way through, join through pause on Xbox)
11. You should spawn back in our car, simply hop out and get into the car in place of your friend (you may have to drive it to the door of the bunker)
BOOM DONE

Husky_70

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the steps are clear but anyways:

Requirements:

- Bunker with MOC and an Elegy RH8 inside
- 2 Friends which help you out (and give you the car)
- A Cargobob
- Invite Only Session

Steps:
Friend 1= Owns the car you want
Friend 2= Help you to get frozen

1. Friend 1 drive the car you want to a Full Garage. The altert that his Garage is full will pop up, he has to stay on that alert.
2. Get a cargobob and pick up your friend who is still on the alert screen
3. Fly to the docks where the Bunker interior is located under map (exact location in video)
4. Now release your friend from cargobob. He will fall through the map into the Bunker. Once you see he’s under the map tell friend 1 to press O to cancle the „garage full“- alert.
5. Now your friend and his car are in the Bunker, while friend 1 is inside the car he’s able to use weapons. Tell him to throw some stickybombs where MOC is located (He won‘t see the MOC)
6. Order the Elegy which is inide MOC and drive it with friend 2 to your Bunker. Once in Bunker drive it up to your moc. Friend 2 register as a CEO, once he did press Right D-Pad.
7. You should be frozen inside your Elegy RH8 behind your MOC. Friend 1, which is still inside the car you want, have to blow up the Stickybombs now.
8. Friend 1 start the mission Titan of a job, Once he is in invite screen, join him.
9. Press X on both alerts, you will spawn back in the Bunker.
10. Go into the car of Friend 1 and drive up to the Bunker door. You will get sucked into MOC
11. Drive out and back in to save the vehicle!

G

GlitchinAddicction

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey very nice WFG. not that many steps either, excellent work guy's...

Barry Sc0tt

Barry Sc0tt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does the right dpad and start still work to freeze car solo so we don't need a 3rd person?

C

CaramelHybrid

Reaction score
Sin$
GIVE CARS TO FRIENDS GLITCH, MONEY GLITCH & STORE SECRET CARS IN GARAGE LIKE THE CADDIE & DUNE !!

Yo i have a new Give cars to friends Glitch for you guys!
I am from Germany and my English is not good, and when anyone make a better english Tutorial, then do it please! ^^

Founder:
WFG - WorldsFinestGamer https://www.youtube.com/user/WorldsFGamer
Frapzz https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFEcUQwFKMvwxbm0RtSKQUw

and some Guys of my Crew (Funk, Toni & Miguel) #WFGCREW :wink:

But big shout out to the guys who found the method to go into all secret Locations. I don´t find his post but when i find i will link him here!

You Need:

A Bunker with a MOC and in the MOC you need a Elegy RH8
2 Friends who help you (and give you the car)
1 Cargobob
Invite Only Session

Steps:

1. Friend 1 Drive to a Full Garage with a Car what you want. Now he become the altert that his Garage is full and now you will pick him up with the
cargobob.
2. Now Fly to the place where the Bunker is under the Map. (look video for the exact Location)
3. Now you put your friend up from cargobob and then he will fall under the map into the Bunker. Is he now under the Map then he Press O or B to cancelt the alert.
4. Now the car is in the Bunker, when the friend is in the Car he can use Weapons and now he musst place some sticky bombs where the MOC is.
5. Now you and your other friend goes to your Bunker and drive the elegy to the moc. Your friend will register as a CEO and you will press Right D-Pad.
6. Now you frozzen and then your other friend, blow up the Stickybombs.
7. Now Press Options, and your that blow up the MOC, goes in a Job, like job of a titan and you will join him.
8. Press X on both alerts and now you spawrn back in the Bunker.
9. Go in the Car from your Friend, drive to the Bunker door and you will put in the MOC.
10. drive out and in to save!

Video:

Enjoy! :wink:

Yea thx for English video tutorial

Dynasty007

Dynasty007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would it be possible to process iFruit dune orders in the clubhouse doing this? Dropping dune in the clubhouse, getting on bike, getting off and getting back in dune then pressing right?

I really want a chrome Dune.

SEPTIM00SE

SEPTIM00SE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great work, man!

Just got this one to work with very little effort! :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register