• Thread starter LoSt Glitches
  • Start date
  • Views 11,233
delawarebratboi

delawarebratboi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes after you drive out of the moc return it using your mc club then force a save via outfit change etc. once you force your save push it to a garage using a vehicle from the garage spot where you want your stromberg to go and that should do it .
I tried this, but the there was only a caddy sitting in the garage when I pushed it to another garage. I'll give the other non caddy version a try.

X_ilchiu_X

X_ilchiu_X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I find a caddy in the car slot or take the mods out of the car... Why?

XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Personal tips . Do not use cheap caddy . Will not work. Have alert sounds on. Break passenger door off, and block driver door . Soon as you hear the "ding" of MOC spawning on map, count to 5 and enter the car.

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Also you can use any vehicles that has no animation when entering MOC
Expensive, depends on how bad you want the aircrafts or special vehicles

example: deluxos

Steps:
Pull up behind MOC
Right d-pad
Recent activity / decline
Hold gas for 2 minutes/ MOC will be invisible
When loading is gone at bottom of the screen , let go of gas
Start/Criminal Enterprise/EWO
The rest of the glitch is the same.

Last edited:
N

nesmont

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Steps:
Pull up behind MOC
Right d-pad

Any examples of the cars? You could dupe few vehicles to lower the costs.

S

scottferridge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is anyone else having problems with this. I get all the way to the end of the glitch and end up with only the elergy I started with.

Menace UK

Menace UK

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If it bounces around in the moc you just call it out via personal vehicle then return via m.c. Club then push it to a garage it saves every time .
I require Full and clear steps for this. I assume you are not using the Rh8 to get frozen then driving invisible caddy in MOC before killing your self to spawn at docks? The alternative method listed in OP is a tad confusing for me. I Tried to get the Chernobug numerous times, every time it goes in MOC it's bounces about to hell pushing me outside the MOC into a black box area outside which you can not leave, tried accepting invite to friends apartment, ran outside and requested personal vehicle with interaction menu and a caddy spawns in, joining friends organisation to leave the box area does the same... plus the thought of pushing the chernobug from my bunker to my closest apartment seems
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I require Full and clear steps for this. I assume you are not using the Rh8 to get frozen then driving invisible caddy in MOC before killing your self to spawn at docks? The alternative method listed in OP is a tad confusing for me. I Tried to get the Chernobug numerous times, every time it goes in MOC it's bounces about to hell pushing me outside the MOC into a black box area outside which you can not leave, tried accepting invite to friends apartment, ran outside and requested personal vehicle with interaction menu and a caddy spawns in, joining friends organisation to leave the box area does the same... plus the thought of pushing the chernobug from my bunker to my closest apartment seems
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers
once its in your moc , your supposed to go to creator and load into a lobby twice so it will move to the position it belongs to
or you can call a vehicle from the facility , and drive it in your moc, it will push the chernobog to the facility , but it wuill be invisible
if you want to make it visible , take a vehicle from your garage and drive it in your facility and swap it with the chernobog , it will now be visible in your garage

A

Asbododger28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
once its in your moc , your supposed to go to creator and load into a lobby twice so it will move to the position it belongs to
or you can call a vehicle from the facility , and drive it in your moc, it will push the chernobog to the facility , but it wuill be invisible
if you want to make it visible , take a vehicle from your garage and drive it in your facility and swap it with the chernobog , it will now be visible in your garage

Is it possible to get the following vehicles

(bikes) manchez sanctus shottaro and oppressor

(facility vehicles) tank thruster

(planes) akula buzzard hydra lazer.

Appreciated for any responses

Also if you can get certain. Vehicles but u have to change steps a little please let me know

J

Jasoncutlass85

Glitcher
Reaction score
Sin$

example: deluxos

Steps:
Pull up behind MOC
Right d-pad

That awesome deluxo method best ever!!!! Way better than elegys or faggios!!!

GrafZahl

GrafZahl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has r" marked the Dubsta2 as a sv or as a not regular car? With all other regular cars I hit it 1st try but the Dubsta2 never sucks in my moc with the caddy method.. I'd give it up yesterday after 3 hours and 15 trys:what:

Maybe someone have a fix for it?

Today I will try the 2nd version for sv to get the Dubsta2..

Last edited:
Menace UK

Menace UK

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks the swapping to facility then to garage worked with method 2 in the OP. Cheers

GrafZahl

GrafZahl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has r" marked the Dubsta2 as a sv or as a not regular car? With all other regular cars I hit it 1st try but the Dubsta2 never sucks in my moc with the caddy method.. I'd give it up yesterday after 3 hours and 15 trys:what:

Maybe someone have a fix for it?

Today I will try the 2nd version for sv to get the Dubsta2..
Finally I tried yesterday all of the 3 versions and nothing works for me.. I can't get Suv's with this glitch.. All other regular cars works.. :confused:

GrafZahl

GrafZahl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It looks like that the Caddy method is patched . I don't get a freeze in bunker.. Now the moc always sucks in:what:

AKKillJoy

AKKillJoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes me and friend can also confirm you no longer freeze behind moc with triangle and right, get pulled into moc now every time. Patched
Now not sure if you can still do the old method or not where you freeze. That might work still

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend was having issues to with freezing behind to MOC too. Try various ways to and none worked.

1800killz

1800killz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If this still works we about to beat the brakes offa this glitch.

Top Bottom
Login
Register