• Thread starter l2eaper503
  • Start date
  • Views 53,728
l2eaper503

l2eaper503

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
From now on if anyone requests someone to do this glitch with them without posting in the right place they are going to be infracted for spam.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/official-gta-v-vehicle-duping-trading-giveaway-and-request-thread.1001229/

Here you can request help for duping cars.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Alright, enough is enough. This thread is not made to find people to play with. There is a designated thread in Grand Theft Auto V Matches for finding people to duplicate cars with. You can find that thread here.

The GTA V Matches forum is a forum designed to find people to play with. Whether that is to obtain help doing a glitch, duplicating cars, or simply playing with people from the Se7enSins community.

From here on out, anyone attempting to request help with this glitch in this thread, asking for vehicles, giving away vehicles or anything that involves playing with another player, you will will be banned from this thread. All of that can be done in GTA V Matches, not in this thread.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another one by freighttrainWTF and his crew, ill do a text tutorial tomorrow not unless some one else want to take on that task, be my guest.

1) must be in public session
2) have friend set car on passengers only or block access must teleport in car
3) have your friend giving the car, go and start a race or mission(vinewood tours race was suggested others may work) and sit in the settings screen.
4) have your bike rack fill with bikes, go up to the bike rack and when your here press pause go to the friends tab and click on your friends name and join game, then sit at the error message. press A and right on the D pad at the same time(shoud hear garage noise and going into the sky for the mission). it took a couple trys.
5) when you join your friend in the mission setting screen, press B to back out of the mission and if it works you should be glitched teleporting all around your apt.
6) press Y to get in the car. I can confirm it works for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bacon251

Bacon251

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
While it's fresh, I want an Imponte Dukes but didn't have gta on ps3. I can't buy it on ps4. If I dup it will it end up as a dead slot saying something about not having the downloadable content? Or will I keep it? I have all the vehicles I want apart from this.

H

henkie666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
While it's fresh, I want an Imponte Dukes but didn't have gta on ps3. I can't buy it on ps4. If I dup it will it end up as a dead slot saying something about not having the downloadable content? Or will I keep it? I have all the vehicles I want apart from this.
Sorry, you can't have it..

H

henkie666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah nvm the text tut I watched it on the crapper. :wink:

Is a public session really necessary? I hope we can do this in an invite only as well...

l2eaper503

l2eaper503

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Is a public session really necessary?

yes it is I kept getting a error saying I needed to be invited to the session, but in a public no second error message

Is a public session really necessary? I hope we can do this in an invite only as well...
just updated a quick text but I wanted to make sure it work for myself.

th3butch3r

th3butch3r

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
quite sure it works in closed friends session too, but I am at work ... grrrrr :biggrin:

l2eaper503

l2eaper503

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is it really worth doing a 6 minute glitch?
lol I know rockstar loading is soo quick, but it works and bypasses 45 wait for now, still cant believe it works, lets see how long this run is before its patched again.

mistaputt

mistaputt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On 360, right after clicking on join session & right on the Dpad, i have a black screen, been waiting for 3/4 minutes, nothing happened :/ too bad

G

GTA5GLITCHER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
M8 no offence but I think it was really stupid posting this when patch 1.23 is coming out tomorrow *facepalm*

K

killakam

Reaction score
Sin$
Its already patched it seems. I hear the garage opening noise after pressing exit and right d-pad together but once exiting the race, I dont glitch out. Everything resumes normally, tried it a few times. Anyone else? Im trying it on PS4

l2eaper503

l2eaper503

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its already patched it seems. I hear the garage opening noise after pressing exit and right d-pad together but once exiting the race, I dont glitch out. Everything resumes normally, tried it a few times. Anyone else? Im trying it on PS4
sometimes it put me on the bike outside and sometimes no bike and nothing happens, but when I get it glitched teleporting around its money if you get this far you will get everytime. I had better luck with a mission like blow up 2, im still doing it just did some marshalls and a Roosevelt, but im on x 1

S

Salamx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive been doing it on PS4 and after a few dupes sometimes it stops working so i just find a new session and it works again , it seems to refresh the glitch.

Top Bottom
Login
Register