• Thread starter Freedom_Prophecy
  • Start date
  • Views 3,164
F

Freedom_Prophecy

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Please Be Careful With This. I'm hearing this may transfer more than cars and could lead to an account reset!!!
I have tested and I see no evidence this is transferring cash, or chips.

Today I thought of a new glitch, give cars to self.
This glitch requires two consoles and the Frozen money save. This is what I did:

I started on console one.
1. I loaded into story mode, then I went online and made sure I was on the character that has the cars that I want to transfer.
2. I then loaded the Frozen money save, new Patricia.
3. When the save loaded I immediately launched into an invite only session.
4. When I loaded in I immediately left GTA online and returned to story mode.
5. I then went to a peyote plant and ate it. I turned into an animal and then held right d-pad to turn back into Patricia. I never actually turned into Patricia the screen turned bright rainbow colors and I paused and launched an invite only online session.
6. When I loaded in I immediately returned to story mode.
7. When I spawned in story mode as Patricia I paused and logged out of console 1.

I then logged into console two.
8. I opened GTA V and loaded into story mode.
9. I paused and selected choose character.
10. On the character selection screen I selected the character I want to copy the cars to.
11. When I loaded in I changed my clothes to get a save circle.
12. I left GTA online and then logged out of console 2.

I logged back into console one.
13. I unpaused and entered the cheat code for skyfall. (L1 - L2 - R1 - R2 - L-dpad - R-dpad - L-dpad - R-dpad - L1 - L2 - R1 - R2 - L-dpad - R-dpad - L-dpad - R-dpad)
14. Patricia died and I got an infinite black screen. I then joined a friend in a different targeting mode and accepted the first alert and declined the second alert.
15. I saw Patricia and immediately launched an invite only session.
16. When I loaded in I went to every garage that I wanted to save cars from and moved them around. All the cars I moved around saved to my second character.

It really was that simple. This doesn't appear that it would work on Xbox. I'll do more testing later. You should also be able to save some special vehicles and possibly the Avenger. I need to do more testing.

Last edited:
P

PureFred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this can work on xbox? or ps4 only due to patricia save? i would like to make xbox vid if possible

F

Freedom_Prophecy

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
this can work on xbox? or ps4 only due to patricia save? i would like to make xbox vid if possible
I don't think this will work with Xbox right now. It maybe possible though in the future. This requires a Patricia save. Things I've been seeing lately make me think FM might come to Xbox though. If that were to happen this would work. I tested it with out FM save and didn't work.

Y

Yamarster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Won't the car that didn't move be overwritten?Do you think you can use this to correct the dead spot of the speedo?

H

halfaloafofgintama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Won't the car that didn't move be overwritten?Do you think you can use this to correct the dead spot of the speedo?
there is a method to fix the speedo spot. I suggest you use that.

H

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Be careful of doing this on your main account as there could be repercussions from rockstar i.e character wipe or resets

C

Charger0074

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you need the save with the program or just the save that has Patricia on it and where can you get a download of one if you don’t have save wizard
Post automatically merged:

Today I thought of a new glitch, give cars to self.
This glitch requires two consoles and the Frozen money save. This is what I did:

I started on console one.
1. I loaded into story mode, then I went online and made sure I was on the character that has the cars that I want to transfer.
2. I then loaded the Frozen money save, new Patricia.
3. When the save loaded I immediately launched into an invite only session.
4. When I loaded in I immediately left GTA online and returned to story mode.
5. I then went to a peyote plant and ate it. I turned into an animal and then held right d-pad to turn back into Patricia. I never actually turned into Patricia the screen turned bright rainbow colors and I paused and launched an invite only online session.
6. When I loaded in I immediately returned to story mode.
7. When I spawned in story mode as Patricia I paused and logged out of console 1.

I then logged into console two.
8. I opened GTA V and loaded into story mode.
9. I paused and selected choose character.
10. On the character selection screen I selected the character I want to copy the cars to.
11. When I loaded in I changed my clothes to get a save circle.
12. I left GTA online and then logged out of console 2.

I logged back into console one.
13. I unpaused and entered the cheat code for skyfall. (L1 - L2 - R1 - R2 - L-dpad - R-dpad - L-dpad - R-dpad - L1 - L2 - R1 - R2 - L-dpad - R-dpad - L-dpad - R-dpad)
14. Patricia died and I got an infinite black screen. I then joined a friend in a different targeting mode and accepted the first alert and declined the second alert.
15. I saw Patricia and immediately launched an invite only session.
16. When I loaded in I went to every garage that I wanted to save cars from and moved them around. All the cars I moved around saved to my second character.

It really was that simple. This doesn't appear that it would work on Xbox. I'll do more testing later. You should also be able to save some special vehicles and possibly the Avenger. I need to do more testing.

Awesome fine I wish I had save wizard is there any way to do it without save wizard where can you get a download of just the save if you don’t have that program to create your own

Last edited:
F

Freedom_Prophecy

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
I'm hearing a version of this is coming to Xbox.

S

skew78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for this glitch. Does this work with the impotent rage frozen money save ?

S

skew78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks a lot i'll try. Does it transfer cars ? Doest it copy ? All of them, some of them ?

F

Freedom_Prophecy

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Thanks a lot i'll try. Does it transfer cars ? Doest it copy ? All of them, some of them ?
When you load in at the end, where you would save your deluxos if running FM, you will have all cars from the character you started on. Any cars that you move around will save.

S

skew78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you load in at the end, where you would save your deluxos if running FM, you will have all cars from the character you started on. Any cars that you move around will save.

Thx a lot, i'll try :smile:

R

reikiman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey no disrespect but wats the benefits of this .
You will just have the same on each character. No point in ever chaging character if there the same cars on each.
I have 2 consoles with access to my sons gta and used gctf myself to give and get cars from each other.
But my both characters have different cars giveing around 450 car slots.
If you give urself cars u only have half of this amount .
I have a full charcter of modded cars around 220 if im correct.
plus around 60 modded on second character all different and the other 160 roughly with izzis .Just sayin why have the same not to offend anyone

R

Raul_Killa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will just have the same on each character. No point in ever chaging character if there the same cars on each.
I have 2 consoles with access to my sons gta and used gctf myself to give and get cars from each other.
plus around 60 modded on second character all different and the other 160 roughly with izzis .Just sayin why have the same not to offend anyone
some people are selling "modded" acc with garages full deluxo this glitch would be faster to transfer the 220+ deluxos from 1 char to the other

R

reikiman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh i see .
Yes great for that.
I stand corrected.

D

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
some people are selling "modded" acc with garages full deluxo this glitch would be faster to transfer the 220+ deluxos from 1 char to the other
Sorry, but received Deluxo isn't worth a **** as far known. Correct me if wrong.

F

Freedom_Prophecy

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sorry, but received Deluxo isn't worth a **** as far known. Correct me if wrong.
Truthfully I don't know what the deluxos would be worth. They would all be dirty though.
Post automatically merged:

I personally like to use one character for storing modded vehicles and one for making money. This is great if you are setup like that. If you want to do any glitches that involve deleting a character you can transfer everything over to the other character before running it. IE the main reason I've never done BEFF gender swap on my main character is that it's risky, I could definitely lose all my vehicles. I ain't got nothing to worry about now though....

Last edited:
G

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No it wouldn’t it would be faster to just run FM. But what makes this useful is let’s say someone wanted to delete their main character but didn’t want to lose all their cars well they can now copy them to the 2nd character then they could delete character 1 make a new character then copy all their cars back or collect news ones without losing all the cars they have already collected

Top Bottom