What's new

Patched Give Car To Friend with MOC only !!

• Thread starter Apokalypt
  • Start date
  • Views 9,178
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

Founder : Glitch Man Online - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa2vrzdf7zuz1nH6MUqmfcQ
KIMH4CK GTA - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoVGDcQwHzPrWHFYfsDFoYw

Prérequis :
  • Véhicules à perdre (pas dans le QG de motard)
  • Centre d'opération mobile
  • 1 ami avec le véhicule à donner et un centre d'opération mobile

Etapes :
Votre ami commande son centre et le véhicule à vous donner et les place devant votre bunker

2. Commandez le véhicule à perdre et demandez à votre ami de monter avec vous

3. Tous deux, rentrez dans le bunker

4. Une fois dans le bunker, allez derrière votre centre d'opération mobile. Demandez à votre ami de faire Start - Playstation Store / Xbox Store

5. Faîtes flèche de droite (confirmez le message d'alerte s'il y en a un) et votre ami devrait être expulsé du véhicule
* S'il ne l'est pas, dîtes d'aller sur le menu de sa console et de revenir sur le jeu, normalement il le sera *

6. Eloignez le véhcule à perdre afin d'avoir accès au cercle bleu, allez dessus

7. Demandez à votre ami de lancer une activité rapide via son téléphone

8. Une fois qu'il a trouvé une activité rejoignez-le, dès que vous avez le premier message d'alerte, demandez lui de recliquer sur l'application "Activité rapide" de son téléphone

9. Confirmez le premier message d'alerte, comptez jusqu'à 3, confirmez le second message d'alerte puis appuyez une nouvelle fois sur X / A
* Si vous spawnez dans votre centre, vous avez confirmé le second message d'alerte trop tôt, recommencez depuis l'étape 4 *

10. Normalement vous ne devriez plus voir votre ami et lui non plus ne devrait plus voir
* Si ce n'est pas le cas, recommencez depuis l'étape 4, vous avez oublié ou appuyé trop tard sur X / A après le second message d'alerte *

11. Dîtes à votre ami de sortir du bunker et de rentrer dans son centre, une fois dedans il vous invite et vous acceptez l'invitation
* Rien ne devrait se passer... *

12. Sortez du bunker, commandez votre centre et prenez le véhicule que vous voulez

13. Allez derrière votre centre avec le véhicule de votre ami (collez-vous au centre), demandez à votre ami de vous réinviter dans son centre. Une fois l'invitation reçu acceptez-là

14. Vous devriez spawn dans votre centre avec le véhicule de votre ami
* Si vous spawnez dans le centre de votre ami bugué, recommencez depuis le début mais avant cela quittez la session et revenez... Je n'ai pas encore compris d'où provenait ce bug... *

Requirements :
  • Vehicles to be lost (not in clubhouse)
  • Mobile Operation Center
  • 1 friend with the vehicle to be donated and a mobile operation center

Steps :
  1. Your friend orders his MOC and the vehicle to be given to you and places them in front of your bunker.
  2. Order the vehicle to be lost and ask your friend to ride with you.
  3. Both of you, get into the bunker.
  4. Once in the bunker, go behind your MOC. Ask your friend to do Start - Playstation Store / Xbox Store
  5. Pres right d-pad (confirm alert message if there is one) and your friend should be ejected from the vehicle.
  6. * If it is not, say to go to the menu of his console and return to the game *
  7. Move away the vehcile to be lost in order to have access to the blue circle, go to it.
  8. Ask your friend to start a quick activity thanks to their phone
  9. Once he has found an activity join him, as soon as you get the first alert message, ask him to click again on the "Quick Activity" application on his phone.
  10. Confirm the first alert message, count to 3, confirm the second alert message and press X / A again.
  11. * If you spawned in your MOC, you confirmed the second alert message too early, start again from step 4 *
  12. Normally you should no longer see your friend and he shouldn't see you either.
  13. * If this is not the case, start again from step 4, you have forgotten or pressed too late X / A after the second alert message *
  14. Tell your friend to get out of the bunker and into his MOC, once inside he invites you and you accept the invitation.
  15. * Nothing should happen... *
  16. Get out of the bunker, order your MOC and take the vehicle you want.
  17. Go behind your MOC with your friend's vehicle (stick to the center), ask your friend to invite you back to his MOC. Once the invitation is received, accept it
  18. You should spawn in your MOC with your friend's vehicle.
* If you spawned in the MOC of your friend, start again from the beginning but before that, leave the session and come back... I didn't understand yet where this bug came from... *

Last edited:
Brob6304

Brob6304

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is also what I seen on a live stream where they where merging in back of moc

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there something special about this? The common one seams like less work?

why is someone not holding this in their back pocket till the other one is patched?

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there something special about this? The common one seams like less work?

why is someone not holding this in their back pocket till the other one is patched?

Because it’s already out there in the form of an moc/bunker merge. So whenever r* fixes that they probably would have fixed this also. Plus this is to help people who can’t seem to find ways to make any $ in gta to buy a nightclub/arena.

Cris Formage

Cris Formage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because it’s already out there in the form of an moc/bunker merge. So whenever r* fixes that they probably would have fixed this also. Plus this is to help people who can’t seem to find ways to make any $ in gta to buy a nightclub/arena.
When you say merge, what are you referring to? Are we talking like car to car? If so, do you have anymore info? Or are you referring to giving MOC and AA trailer to a friend?

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
When you say merge, what are you referring to? Are we talking like car to car? If so, do you have anymore info? Or are you referring to giving MOC and AA trailer to a friend?
He means merge like the facility merge for giving avenger to friend

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, with this glitch you can give MOC to friend.
I will write a tutorial tomorrow

B

boyplayfool

Reaction score
Sin$
can anyone confirm if this works? i would like to donate some issis to my friend.

Gl1tchM4st3r

Gl1tchM4st3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, with this glitch you can give MOC to friend.
I will write a tutorial tomorrow
How would that work lol wouldn't u have to call urs out like special vehicles n grab ur friends moc

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
How would that work lol wouldn't u have to call urs out like special vehicles n grab ur friends moc
More then likely the same as the avenger. The mechanic in your friends bunker will be accessible for you. Make one change. Exit bunker and call moc. Should be the modded one.

this is a guess. I have not done it myself.

Gl1tchM4st3r

Gl1tchM4st3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
More then likely the same as the avenger. The mechanic in your friends bunker will be accessible for you. Make one change. Exit bunker and call moc. Should be the modded one.

this is a guess. I have not done it myself.
Hmm so in other words we could pick up a two tone moc n its trailer all clean with no scratches? That'd be cool

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm so in other words we could pick up a two tone moc n its trailer all clean with no scratches? That'd be cool
Sure. It would be whatever is on your friends moc.

if you can find someone with a clean trailer. I think there use to be a few going around with the first moc merge. That was a few years ago who know if anyone has one since merging from the AA is more common. I dont even remember if those where clean. I was too green back then.

Cris Formage

Cris Formage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is how to give the MOC and AA to a friend using this method:

Ultra_wayyted

Ultra_wayyted

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if Your Friends moc is modded u don’t need to do gctf for aa u can still mod moc without it. Long as we still have this glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register