• Start date
  • Views 29,075
Feel Good 1nc

Feel Good 1nc

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Get glitched out for gc2f car meet method up until you have to do rc bandito part. Dont do rc bandito part. Just hop in avenger and flit it through Mt. Chiliad

Tdog8734

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This does still work
Not using the method stated. I can not hit the options button after selecting office. Tried 50 times
Post automatically merged:

Get glitched out for gc2f car meet method up until you have to do rc bandito part. Dont do rc bandito part. Just hop in avenger and flit it through Mt. Chiliad
Wheres it say that in the Steps? I’m just saying the stated method doesn’t work. So in fair I think it should be updated or labeled not working at least instead of patched

1 - Go to LS Car Meet
2 - Head over to Test Drive Car
3 - Request job from Simeon/Gerald
4 - Join a friend that is in Private session and Accept the Job and accept all alerts
5 - You should see a Loading screen
6 - Now Enter the test track alone
7 - Now exit the test track and wait Couple Minutes
8 - You will be kicked from the car
9 - Now Exit the simeon/Gerald job
10 - Now get your car and go to arena workshop
11 - Go to B2 and Spam triangle
12 -
13 - If your character Flashes, You did it correctly.

Is that the correct method?

Last edited:
X

Xjdog15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not using the method stated. I can not hit the options button after selecting office. Tried 50 times

Wheres it say that in the Steps? I’m just saying the stated method doesn’t work. So in fair I think it should be updated or labeled not working at least instead of patched

1 - Go to LS Car Meet
4 - Join a friend that is in Private session and Accept the Job and accept all alerts
12 -

Yes

Feel Good 1nc

Feel Good 1nc

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

1 - Go to LS Car Meet
12 -

After step 11. Get in avenger that is parked outside and fly it through mt chiliad

B

BigDLandero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's the current working method to give avenger to friends on ps4?

Feel Good 1nc

Feel Good 1nc

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You can still drop avengers on old gen. New gen im not so sure with the death barrier

chroniccowboy

chroniccowboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Blacklisted for MOC will disappear or blow up inside.
Maybe get glitched & fly it 2 Mt Chiliad see what happens you'll get 1 chance from DMO...(It might stick w 1 person after DMO & sessions if It doesn't blow up probably) Idk bcuz technically nobody owns it yet from DMO!?!?

Let me know.
I dropped a dmo one and saved it myself, then glitched again and dropped it to a friend

K

Kerberos20xx

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Still work? I've tried several times and it spawns me outside.

K

Kerberos20xx

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you get it working?? Just about to drop one from dmo and don't wanna waste any time if it's not gonna work..
I'm on Xbox New Gen. Wasn't working. Not saying it's patched, maybe just didn't drop it perfect?

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on Xbox New Gen. Wasn't working. Not saying it's patched, maybe just didn't drop it perfect?
the dropping is such a pain if i remember correctly. and i think it still does work. no reason for it not to, unless a bookmarked job related to the glitch was removed.

K

Kerberos20xx

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
the dropping is such a pain if i remember correctly. and i think it still does work. no reason for it not to, unless a bookmarked job related to the glitch was removed.
Idk. Kept spawning me outside the facility with the avenger and killed me everytime. I wonder if anybody has been successful with it on new gen.

Tdog8734

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk. Kept spawning me outside the facility with the avenger and killed me everytime. I wonder if anybody has been successful with it on new gen.
Are you doing the method on the first page? If so it’s wrong scroll up a few to my reply about original post. Like third comment down

K

Kerberos20xx

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you doing the method on the first page? If so it’s wrong scroll up a few to my reply about original post. Like third comment down
Office method worked, it's just tricky to hit. I went to nightclub after, drove car in and fell under the map. Then jumped in avenger and flew under the map to facility interior. It just spits me out with the avenger and kills me.

Tdog8734

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you use the Office or LSCM?
Thinking he used the office im not 100% sure but I kno when I used the office awhile back I couldn’t get the pause feature to work so I could quickly select a job. I think that part is or was patched. I was told to use LSCM

K

Kerberos20xx

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thinking he used the office im not 100% sure but I kno when I used the office awhile back I couldn’t get the pause feature to work so I could quickly select a job. I think that part is or was patched. I was told to use LSCM
Office still works as far as getting glitched...just gotta do it fast, I just have has issues with spawning outside facility in the Avenger and getting kicked out and dying everytime.

iiCe CReaM MaNn

iiCe CReaM MaNn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this patched? I know that landing it requires patience and is no easy task, but I’ve done it before and am capable of doing it… but I’ve tried over 30 times and every time I land perfectly in the facility it will instantly teleport me out of the facility and have me parachuting to my death…

Top Bottom
Login
Register