What's new

Patched Give and receiving between my own characters. SOLO & EASY !!!

• Thread starter nhjyys
  • Start date
  • Views 11,205
nhjyys

nhjyys

Glitcher
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Give Car To Myself :what:

Facilities (full of cars)
Jerry can filled with fuel

step

1. board the vehicle you want to give
2. You must pour gas all over your car. Sprinkle on the floor.
3. Get into the car and light the oil on the floor.
4. When a flame arises, it receives 'the facility is full'. And when my car burns, press the OK button.
5. Get off the car. (no need to suicide.)
6. Options> Swap Character (If you just want to copy the car, click on Find New Session)
7. When you arrive at a new session, you will receive a 'full vehicle' message. You can cover it in any place you want.

done!

* PC/XBOX/PS4 working
* The creator of this method is All Creator, including myself. Because I used various methods. thanks to GlitchSquad
* First Method Original Founder: TutoFacileFR
* With this method, you can not use a weapon, pass through a door, or you get a strange phenomenon.

Creator: nhjyys

PS4

XBOX

Last edited:
S

Scuba 21

Reaction score
Sin$
How do you know if vehicle is sufficiently burned when staring at black facility full screen?

B

botox81

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
works on PC both transfer and dupe, don't forget to refill the jerry can before igniting the fuel ,thanks

Last edited:
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting have a few i want to transfer to my 1st character from my second...

Artimuself

Artimuself

Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome...definitely working on ps4. My 2nd character finally gets some cars :wink:

D

Docpain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tested the dupe part on XB1. It works! Instead of join new session I did join crew members, but it works both ways!

Edit: this is the most consistent one out there right now, I'm hitting back to back on it.

Last edited:
InfernusNagasaki

InfernusNagasaki

Reaction score
Sin$
Just tested the dupe part on XB1. It works! Instead of join new session I did join crew members, but it works both ways!
The instructions aren't so clear to me. Do you drive into the facility while the car is on fire? Do you already have the car on fire before getting into it?

G00df3lla

G00df3lla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This def works on xb1 just transferred a modded vehicle from my 2nd character to my first!

D

Docpain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The instructions aren't so clear to me. Do you drive into the facility while the car is on fire? Do you already have the car on fire before getting into it?
You need to have the trail of fire start to the side then drive to facility and get full alert. Wait to hear the fire around your car, then ACCEPT alert. As soon as you do that, get out of car and kill yourself. Then join a new session to do dupe. Have your spawn location at a garage with cars you want to dupe over. FREE Elegy is what I use.

You need custom plates for the glitch.

Key thing: fire keeps you from getting pulled in, that's why it's being used.

D

Docpain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A tip, to know where you need to put the gas, drive to facility and get the alert, then don't accept it. Back up and you will see your tire tracks. Get gas out, hit interaction menu and pour gas where tracks end, and in that area.

TheAce

TheAce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if this can be used to place a elegy retro custom into a special vehicle warehouse in place of a special vehicle?

D

Docpain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if this can be used to place a elegy retro custom into a special vehicle warehouse in place of a special vehicle?
Haven't tried it but I'm thinking no because you cant have that as a spawn point, but maybe there's something that could be done.

A

Alcorius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If that works, it would make TF glitch where you have to time the leave session part and using public session with tons of players so much easier. It is like a merge of both glitches. Nice find.

OneCrustySock

OneCrustySock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How can i do this without losing my dm trailer outfits?the last time i swapped characters i lost a few trailer outfits.

A

Alcorius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
works on PC both transfer and dupe, don't forget to refill the jerry can before igniting the fuel ,thanks

Have you blown up a streetcar anytime which shouldn't make any sense since you are calling out a PV but still just following the step is not working on my PC.

Edit: All right, it works just do not use the facility garage as a spawn point. Was too easy.

Last edited:
I

Ibud

Reaction score
Sin$

Edit: this is the most consistent one out there right now, I'm hitting back to back on it.
Do you have to have a facility on both characters?

Top Bottom
Login
Register