All Gibbed's Save Editor 1.0.25

Discussion in 'Borderlands The Pre-Sequel! Modding and Glitching' started by DOMIN8, Oct 12, 2014 with 557 replies and 264,797 views.

1. Pearly

Pearly Newbie

Ratings:
    I am having an issue with Gibbed. I have BF and the dependencies. I used Gibbed on BL2 and when I go to open my decrypted file i get the "Failed to load save: Invalid SHA1 Hash". I am opening the PS3 files, and I just can't seem to get it to work. Any good quick ideas?

2. OP
    DOMIN8

DOMIN8 Retired Green and Yellow VIP Retired

Ratings:
    Are you changing the save type to PS3 before you try opening the file?

3. Pearly

Pearly Newbie

Ratings:
    Yes I am. I have the latest Brute Force and the Latest Gibbed, and the Brute Force Dependencies. Not sure why it is not working.

4. Modded_Hero2

Modded_Hero2 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    most the time that error is from not selecting a ps3 save file type in gibbeds when loading a save file.

5. InTeLWhale

InTeLWhale Newbie

Ratings:
    Gibbed wont open my 360 saves... i changed to 360 save and it says to extract using modio or equivalent. the horizon link doesnt work. and i have no idea how to extractt using modio as there is no option for it in modio 5. can anyone help? [EDIT] figured it out. does anyone know where i can find how to set my self on a certain mission? im have it for the xbox 1 and im nmodding it for the 360 so i can transfer it over

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  6. OP
    DOMIN8

Ratings:
    You should be able to cross save it over from your X1 and grab it off of your 360.

7. InTeLWhale

InTeLWhale Newbie

Ratings:
    if there is a way i cant find it.... one the 360 there is only an upload to cloud option and on the X1 there is only a download from cloud option. also does anyone have a link for the mission codes?

8. dubuddaman

dubuddaman Enthusiast

Ratings:
    DOMIN8 - Do you have the values to enter in Gibbed under the Black Market Resources for unlimited ammo for BLPS?
    When transfered over to XBONE no ammo just like in BL2.
    I changed the values in BL2:
    When I transferred with new values I was able to have unlimited ammo again.
    These values above do not work with BLPS. I feel I have missed something or a value somewhere to have the same ammo in BLPS as in BL2.

9. OP
    DOMIN8

Ratings:
    You have to use PC values for the new consoles.
    http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-increase-ammo-capacity.1006574/

10. Goolz

Goolz Newbie

Ratings:
    I seem to not be able to fix the hash Problem, I tried everything I could think of, my ps3 file just doesn't want to let me mod it. anyone got some spare advice, I'm losing hope.

11. Legrant

Legrant Newbie

Ratings:
    For issues running Gibbed in windows 10

Copy d3d9.dll from your system 32 folder to the folder that contains Gibbed. COPY I repeat copy. Do not cut. Looked for a solution for 2 days. And plundered through event logs. D3d9.dll was the faulting module. Copied to folder . It's working for me now.

12. Tw33k5

Tw33k5 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  13. DtroitPunk

DtroitPunk Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I've been experimenting with it. Trying to figure out max level for playthrough 1 and also wish I knew how to set everything to TVHM before I move file to Xbox One...

14. OP
    DOMIN8

Ratings:
    Just use Python and replace the mission data or get a save that's already on TVHM and copy the mission data from that in Gibbed.

15. DtroitPunk

DtroitPunk Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I only have Gibbed and Horizon. I've never used Python. I am on 360 trying to get everything set before going to One.

Only things I wish to do now are set it at least TVHM and max level so I can enjoy playing through on One then. Also, would love to get some BA tokens, they disappeared after modding. Don't really want to do Profile modding though as I feel that is riskier from a T&C standpoint.

Thanks!

Didn't think about using another persons game save either, not opposed to it, just a bit nervous since I've never done that..

16. OP
    DOMIN8

Ratings:
    Honestly the easiest thing to do would just grab a save from my Save Set, or anybody else's that's UVHM complete and just reset the playthrough after you transfer it to your system...

17. DtroitPunk

DtroitPunk Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That sounds good, just not sure how to reset the playthrough. I loaded your UVHM, thanks!

Just need to figure out how to reset playthrough.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  18. OP
    DOMIN8

Ratings:
    You do it in game. It's an option in the menu after you select the character you want to play.