• Thread starter XanderChaos
  • Start date
  • Views 296,143
M V P

M V P

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For some reason. I am doing everything right but it just won't lemme edit it.

Screen-3.jpg

Screen2.jpg

B

BloodyBill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder where they are talking about this tool?Because they are not talking about it here anymore.

SID v1c1ous

SID v1c1ous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this tool is awesome! im trying to figure out unlimited ammo tho.. any tips?

D

Dirty Dobb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering if you started the game on normal, and were to change it to Insanity on the last level before you use the Omega 4 relay would you be able to beat the game and get the achievement for the Insanity...I don't really want to play the whole game over again? If no one knows the answer I'm going to try and see if it works. I'll post back if no one knows.

J

josels7777777

Reaction score
Sin$
please.. someone help me!! when i star mass effect 2 nothing says but i can't load my mod save because there is only : new game u.u sorry for my bad english please someone =(

Lurkin

Lurkin

Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering if you started the game on normal, and were to change it to Insanity on the last level before you use the Omega 4 relay would you be able to beat the game and get the achievement for the Insanity...I don't really want to play the whole game over again? If no one knows the answer I'm going to try and see if it works. I'll post back if no one knows.

It seems like it would work, you would just have to open the save file, change the difficulty to 5 and uncheck the box that says "changed difficulty" so it doesn't think you changed it and then when you beat the end it should come up.

P

PinoyLaker24

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anyway to mod the adv weapons
onto your character or the ship inventory
so all the characters can use them

My7hic

My7hic

Virtual DJ
Reaction score
Sin$
Tool is awesome. An update would be nice though, all those "not implemented" bits are calling to me.

I

i317

Reaction score
Sin$

I did that and it works. Just dont forget to uncheck the box that says changed difficulty.

S

SwooshyCueb

Reaction score
Sin$
I am trying to merge this version with Gibbed's rev27 on his svn. It would go much easier if I knew which files were modified/added to the rev24 source to make this version.

Also, a bit of a problem I'm having. I do everything just as I am s'posed to, but when I load up the save, nothing's changed! How do I fix this?

X

XanderChaos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't know a new version was up. I'll update the 360 version tomorrow.

G

gamer154

Reaction score
Sin$
^ Yep, it is rev27. I hope Xander updates it soon. I cannot wait to start playing ME2 again with the new mods and such. That's all for me.

G

gamer154

Reaction score
Sin$
^ I think Gibbed is still working on it. Though on his svn it does say Reversion 27. You can check it out at http://svn.gib.me/public/masseffect2/trunk/. We just have to wait I suppose. That's all for me.

X

XanderChaos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Apparently that "Revision 27" is a lie. It's exactly the same as rev24. Gibbed has yet to update anything.

Top Bottom
Login
Register