Tutorial Gibbed's Borderlands 2 Save Editor (Revision 146)

Status
Not open for further replies.

assorted

Reaction score
I,ve used it and tested it online and it works
Ok I trust you and give it a try:smile:
Any "manuals" for Ellipse?
Usual way:Horizon -extract gpd-modify by Ellipse-save-replace-save and hash?

TehTacoGuy

The taco who is also a guy
Reaction score
Correct me if Im wrong but think after messing with gpd you cant use your profile online
You can. It just syncs everything with the M$ servers, meaning it's possible for them to detect you've modded, and possibly get banned.

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
You can. It just syncs everything with the M$ servers, meaning it's possible for them to detect you've modded, and possibly get banned.
They only ban people if they mod GPD's related to games if there is malicious intent. M$ isn't going to patrol people's accounts looking for modded tokens since it's just a co-op game.

TehTacoGuy

The taco who is also a guy
Reaction score
They only ban people if they mod GPD's related to games if there is malicious intent. M$ isn't going to patrol people's accounts looking for modded tokens since it's just a co-op game.
True. but there is still the possibility. There always is. Even if it's as slim as 0.0000000000000000000001% chance.

JWR1985

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually just posted a profile bin in modding support that I had made with 11,000+ tokens, each stat with at least 100% in the bonus', and 264 golden keys because some people have been hit by the BA Ranks bug and I wanted to try and help out. I tested the bin out for an hour, jumping in and out of games and hosting games to make sure it worked and it did.

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Reaction score
Changed the thread title due to seeing a video or two that have labeled me as the creator of this program. I am not the creator Gibbed is and anyone else who contributed to this master piece can be found in the 'about' section in the tool itself.

This thread appears to be the most popular about the program on any forum so hopefully this can clear up any minor confusion. .

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Changed the thread title due to seeing a video or two that have labeled me as the creator of this program. I am not the creator Gibbed is and anyone else who contributed to this master piece can be found in the 'about' section in the tool itself.

This thread appears to be the most popular about the program on any forum so hopefully this can clear up any minor confusion. .
It's all your fault! :tongue:

lewys

Reaction score
Hi guys.
I have just downloaded this save editor and was wondering if it is possible to switch my level 50's class to something else.
I have a siren but want to change it to Zer0 if possible as I don't want to make a new zer0 character and have to play through the game twice just to get to level 50 and end game.
I did try just changing the class from siren to zer0 but when I injected it back in and loaded it up it was still a siren.

Thanks.

Actives

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys.
I have just downloaded this save editor and was wondering if it is possible to switch my level 50's class to something else.
I have a siren but want to change it to Zer0 if possible as I don't want to make a new zer0 character and have to play through the game twice just to get to level 50 and end game.
I did try just changing the class from siren to zer0 but when I injected it back in and loaded it up it was still a siren.

Thanks.
I believe this was only possible pre-patch. I have seen this question on here a few times since the update and have not seen a definitive answer as of yet. You could make a new Assassin, change his level to 50 and change your playthroughs completed to one to unlock TVHM.

Bassi

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Thanks.
I'm on the latest PS3 patch and I just switched my assasin successfully to a commander. Everything loaded fine.

What exactly did you changed in the editor? Maybe you just forgot something.

xSuperBeaner07x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you read mayon's earlier post about having the latest version of the editor and selecting the correct platform? Try that and if it doesn't work, PM me a link with your save and I would be happy to take a look for you.
yep i sure did PM me and ill give you the info

abitrubbish

Reaction score
I'm trying to edit my save so that all of my enemies are level 50.
I've only done one playthrough so I've just left that at "2"
And I've gone into RegionGameStages and changed all of them to Lv50.

Whenever I load up the game and continue, the enemies are back at Lv42, and when I quit the game and look at the save again it has the region data overwritten back to the same as before (42)

Can anyone help please?

lewys

Reaction score
I believe this was only possible pre-patch. I have seen this question on here a few times since the update and have not seen a definitive answer as of yet. You could make a new Assassin, change his level to 50 and change your playthroughs completed to one to unlock TVHM.
I was injecting it and not replacing it so it now works fine.
I have another question though when i try to put the edited save from my usb back on to the hard drive it says

The destination device already contains saved game: Zer0 - level 50 - sanctuary. Do you want to replace the existing item?

I assume its saying this as it finds my original non edited save which was the siren and my edited save file is just the siren file but i switched characters.
Is there anyway i can get the both files on the hard drive?

EDIT: i'm playing on the 360 if that helps.

Actives

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was injecting it and not replacing it so it now works fine.
I have another question though when i try to put the edited save from my usb back on to the hard drive it says

The destination device already contains saved game: Zer0 - level 50 - sanctuary. Do you want to replace the existing item?

I assume its saying this as it finds my original non edited save which was the siren and my edited save file is just the siren file but i switched characters.
Is there anyway i can get the both files on the hard drive?

EDIT: i'm playing on the 360 if that helps.
make a dummy/lvl 1 account. and replace that account with your modded zero save.

lewys

Reaction score
make a dummy/lvl 1 account. and replace that account with your modded zero save.
Its saying the same thing
The destination device already contains saved game: Axton - level 1 - . Do you want to replace the existing item?
Would I need to change anything else like the save slot or something different?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom