PC (Gibbed-Save) i cant choose any OP level

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 Modding Support' started by Raccona, Jul 25, 2019 with 5 replies and 219 views.

1. Raccona

Raccona Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey, my problem is after i gibbed a char too lvl 72 and op 8, i can not choose any op level. i srsly want too play against OP8 bots but i can still play only vs 72-74 (I try change it via "LatestPlaythrough,..." and try to run the raid now 3xtimes)

since yesterday i search for a answer but found nothing, so i hope i can get here some help :smile:

Thanks to everyone who try there best.

2. ProtoBuffers

ProtoBuffers Fragile do not drop Premium

Ratings:
    Region data in the raw tab :wink:

3. OP
    Raccona

Raccona Newbie

Ratings:
    So i need to change the Playthroughindex 0 to 1 ?

EDIT: ah i need to change the Gamestage to 80?
    2 Edit: when i change something in the raw tab and start BL2, all my attitudes goes back like before ._.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  4. ProtoBuffers

Ratings:
    you are looking for playthrough 2 this is UVHM sorry should've been a little more specific just been super busy lately.

Go to raw tab
    go to regiondata
    Look for any Playthrough 2 data (0 - normal, 1 - TVHM, 2 - UVHM, 3 - Willow.Menu)
    Change all of your region data to 80 in the Playthrough 2 areas

5. OP
    Raccona

Raccona Newbie

Ratings:

my Lastplaythroughnumber is 2, and when i change the gamestage from the datas in the region file, nothing happens and its jump back like before

Do you have 2 Images how it should look in "Regiongamestages" and "raw tab" maybe something is missing and thats the ground

6. ProtoBuffers

Ratings:
    can you send me your character and i'll look at it. Just use something like file.io and DM it to me