Code Gibbed Save Editor - Borderlands 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

josiec09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If any of you guys want a tutorial on how to mod your weapons through Cheat Engine (Gibbed isn't doing an item editor for awhile) you can check this thread https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...ns-using-cheat-engine-yes-they-stick.1780560/

Here is an example of one of my mods
Gibbed's save editor will have a item editor when he releases it. That is what has been holding it up for the past few days. He was working on it on stream last night.

ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Grizzled Veteran Bright Idea Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Gibbed's save editor will have a item editor when he releases it. That is what has been holding it up for the past few days. He was working on it on stream last night.
Ahh I don't watch his stream. Just remember seeing his tweet awhile back. My bad.

BuFu_EVO

BuFu_EVO

You know what BuFu stands for
Reaction score
Sin$
ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Grizzled Veteran Bright Idea Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
While this looks fun it's these kind of laggy weapon mods that freeze others peoples games and one of the main reasons Save Wizard doesn't have an advanced mode option for BL3.

This one actually didn't lag too much for me. Modded weapons would lag the **** out of 360/PS3 games back in the day so I don't like to go overboard unless it's just for looks. I don't like using modded weapons for doing normal progression/online matches since it ruins the game for me. I just like creating weapons just for fun, not personal use in all of my games.

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
The one people said was in the works. The one by Rick/Gibbed.

There you go you have your answer. Also that is not the only save editor, you could always edit your files with CheatEngine

M

Matt Knobel

Reaction score
Sin$
There you go you have your answer. Also that is not the only save editor, you could always edit your files with CheatEngine
I only asked cause it from 5 days ago, and I didn't know if he'd finished it. But what's CheatEngine, and if it's no trouble, could you give me a link to a site, or download location?

Largos77

Largos77

Reaction score
Sin$

However you can't edit your weapon parts via cheat engine, you can't spawn specific item, you can dupe a specific item, but with save editor it is a lot easier. Cheat engine is limited in its functions at this very moment, i can only think of one cheat table that is somewhat viable and relatively easy to use. The one that was made by SunBeam.

I only asked cause it from 5 days ago, and I didn't know if he'd finished it. But what's CheatEngine, and if it's no trouble, could you give me a link to a site, or download location?

It's a multipurpose cheating software, you will also need to download any BL3 cheat tables, everything could be found on google with no problem.

A

Andy Harvey

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a PS4 version of this in the works right now?!?! I really love creating new weapons, I did a lot of this during bl2 on 360, but was wondering when they will release a gibbed editor for PS4!

Last edited:
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a PS4 version of this in the works right now?!?! I really love creating new weapons, I did a lot of this during bl2 on 360, but was wondering when they will release a gibbed editor for PS4!
It will be sometime before that happens. Basically until there is a free decryption program for PS4 saves...

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
However you can't edit your weapon parts via cheat engine, you can't spawn specific item, you can dupe a specific item, but with save editor it is a lot easier. Cheat engine is limited in its functions at this very moment, i can only think of one cheat table that is somewhat viable and relatively easy to use. The one that was made by SunBeam.

It's a multipurpose cheating software, you will also need to download any BL3 cheat tables, everything could be found on google with no problem.

You can edit weapon parts via cheat engine, hell we have like 3 videos on it in the videos section. Also I fail to see what gibbed will have that a few tables wouldnt aside from being easier.

W

Woksu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can edit weapon parts via cheat engine, hell we have like 3 videos on it in the videos section. Also I fail to see what gibbed will have that a few tables wouldnt aside from being easier.
Well if you play fps games that have different kinds of anti cheats the cheat engine can cause issues and even false bans.
Using gibbed you did not have those issues (at least the version that works on BL2 and TPS).

S

SVantine360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Can you do a tutorial on how to make this grenade mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register