Tutorial Gibbed play through 4

• Thread starter DEATHxDEALR
  • Start date
  • Views 1,630
D

DEATHxDEALR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is it actually, and how is it different or?
I started it but seems starts low level? Just asking if anyone knows what is it all about any differences etc...

B

blusty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is it actually, and how is it different or?
I started it but seems starts low level? Just asking if anyone knows what is it all about any differences etc...

Is it even still possible to have a 4th playthrough?........ because GBX went and stupidly patched it so you cant have anything over OP8

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
If I remember correctly a standard Playthrough 4 will be just like a TVHM playthrough but, you can modify the RegionGameStageData to whatever levels you want.

D

DEATHxDEALR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm... How would you change the game stage data or is it possible ..
Thanx for the replies

G

Garrus Vakarian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it even still possible to have a 4th playthrough?........ because GBX went and stupidly patched it so you cant have anything over OP8
ok so they patched a game that they made so that modding wouldnt make it easy shocker and i personaly think that if you need op 55 gear than you need to stop playing i can solo op8 so i dont know what you are talking about
ot you go to the raw tab and region game stages
dont set the lvl above 455 they will be unkillable i suggest lvl 100
all drops will be lvl 50 and 61

N

Nateku2

Reaction score
Ok so, I just beat a full OP8 playthrough fairly easy. What level should I set for playthrough 4?

N

Nateku2

Reaction score
Well, I decided to try OP12. It's going pretty good so far, I'm playing it with my friend. We both have around 29% all stats and we are both playing Sirens.

Top Bottom